- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleat services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid conections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
- Great starter/charger for 12 volt batteries.
- Charge at a fast rate, or assist a battery in cranking an engine.
- 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp boost for quick starts.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs.
- Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 3-function power switch.
- Solar 12V Battery Trickle Charger
- Charge 12V Batteries with the power of the Sun
- Works with Boats, SUVs, RVs, Electric Fences and deer feeders
- Plugs into 12V DC Plug or directly to the battery
- 4 Pre Drilled holes for easy installation
- Maintenance Free
- Built in Overcharge /Discharge Protection
- Works in all Daylight conditions
- 4 Pre cut holes for easy installation
- 4 Stainless Steel Screws
- 9.5 Ft wire
- 12V DC Plug
- Battery Clamps
View Owner's manual * Quick Connect technology Learn More
Fully automatic means never worrying about an overcharge. This all-around charger accommodates everyday 6 and 12 volt charging needs. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • Control circuit for fully automatic charging – brings battery to full charge, then shuts off. Starts again if battery condition starts to drop off from non-use. • Back-lit, impact-resistant, color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.Learn More
$59.99[description] Learn More
A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More