Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.
SportsPower™ promotional battery charger for pickup truck, SUV and van market. Comes as a 4-pack, Master Pack with quick-open, zip-tray that makes setup and displaying a piece of cake, or take our 72 count pallet for a quick and easy aisle setup. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 100 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 15 amp fast charge – charges a battery in 2 to 4 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Full Charge and Check Battery. • Fully automatic – will not overcharge batteries.Learn More
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More
A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More