Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $17.99
Travel with peace of mind with the Voltek 2 Gauge 600 Amp 20 Foot Booster Cables! These JC220HD booster cables are constructed with durability in mind. This jumper cable set is constructed of heavy duty 2 gauge copper clad aluminum wire and E-Z reach clamps. Both the clamps and the cables are color coded for easy polarity identification and are coated with kink-free weather resistant insulation. The contoured copper plated jaws attach easily to side post, top post, and remote battery access terminals. Use these Voltek jumper cables with confidence in any weather conditions.
These booster cables are versatile and will be a welcome addition to your automotive preparedness supplies. The 600 amp rating makes these booster cables by Voltek a useful choice for commercial applications, yet they can still be used to start tractors and small machinery safely. 20 feet of cable provides enough length to reach between vehicles in tight spots.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 600 amp
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $5.99
Don't worry about your battery running down any more. Grab the 12V Float Charger from Voltek and keep that battery in tip-top condition. With an automatic shut off, you will not have to worry about overcharging. Once the battery is fully charged, it will shut off until the battery needs a charge and it will turn back on and charge the battery back to full capacity.Learn More
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The Good Year 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 2.4 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch. You will be able to fully charge current phones, tablets and other 500mA or greater Amp requirement.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Higher Cranking Amps / Holds More Charges
- Maintenance Free
- 2.4 AMP USB Port
- Operate / Recharge 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Status Indicator Lights
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Reversed Clamp Alarm
- AGM Battery Construction
- Pressured for Long Life & Efficiency
You want the best. Why settle for anything less?
You don't have to. With Voltek's 20 foot 1 gauge booster cables, you can be ready for anything. These heavy-duty, professional grade cables can start help you jump-start a battery like that! These cables are for more than just jump-starts, however. They have many uses and are suited for multiple heavy duty equipment applications. Made to last, the cables are both temperature and abrasion resistant, and the 500 amp copper jaws provide solid connections. The cables are designed to fit side hook ups, front to front hook ups, and front to rear ones. Incredibly versatile and wonderfully handy, be sure to grab some today!
- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleet services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid connections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
Whether you leave your lights on, or your battery is getting older, you can save yourself a lot of time by purchasing this product. Voltek battery chargers are incredibly useful. If your battery goes dead all you have to do is clamp on the connectors to your battery and you will have a fully charged battery. It is incredibly easy to carry from place to place too. It is lightweight and small so that you don't have to hassle with an over sized piece of equipment. Also, you can easily check the voltage on your boat battery before you head out onto the lake so that you aren't stranded later in the day. Become a life saver when it comes to helping your friends and family out when their battery needs jump started too. If you get a phone call from a loved one who is stranded with a dead battery just bring the Voltek battery charger and jump start their battery, and be a modern-day superhero. So grab your Voltek battery charger today and jump start your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Automatically switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged.
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 4.5 feet long battery cables
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
Let the Voltek 12 foot 10 gauge Jumper Cables save you from being stranded on the side of the road!
- Light duty for vehicles, motorcycles, ATV and UTVs
- Red / Black clamps for safety hook-up
- Tangle-free rubber-coated cables
- Weather resistant for long-lasting use on the go
- 150 amp / 250 peak. 1 1/2 lbs.
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $109.99
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $12.99
These 16 ft 4 gauge jumper cables from Voltek are exactly what you need to be prepared for any battery trouble. With the 16ft reach, you will be able to jump side-by-side or parked facing the vehicle in trouble. With the tangle free construction, you will be able to quickly pull them out and get right to work. They are color coded for ease of use, with red (positive) and black (negative) terminals and heavy duty vinyl dipped steel clamps.Learn More
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)