- On/Off Switch Activates the Jump Starting Mode
- Built-In Charger for Automatic Charging of Internal Battery-Just Connect an Extension Cord to the Plug to Recharge (Cord Not Included)
- Battery Status LEDs Tell When Battery is Charged or Needs to be Charged
- Sure-Grip Clamps Fit Both Top & Side-Mount Batteries
- Cables Stay Flexible in Cold Weather
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet
- Maintenance-Free, Sealed
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Allows Storage in Any Position
Peak Amps 400 Crank Amps 5 Sec 185 Crank Amps 30 Sec 99 Cold Crank Amps 116 Unit Height 8.50 Unit Width 10.00 Unit Depth 5.25 Unit Weight 7.00 Warranty Period 1 Period Type Year RoHS - Sell Country United States of America Energy Star -
- 50 cranking amps help start stubborn 12V motors. 710 Peak amps.
- Battery Level LEDs indicate state of charge.
- 12Vdc power socket charges vehicle battery from inside vehicle.
- 12Vdc power socket recharges Jumpstarter battery from inside vehicle.
- 12Vdc power socket for powering external 12Vdc devices.
- USB Port for charging 5Vdc personal electronic devices.
- Automatic Internal Charger charges internal battery.
- Red charging and green charged LEDs to monitor the charging process.
- On-Off switch with red (reverse) and green (correct) hook-up LEDs for safe hook-up to battery / chassis.
- Storage Holsters for neat clamp storage.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Schumacher’s best selling charger. Designed for the economy-minded user. Two charging rates. Charges both 6 and 12 volt batteries. Great for antique cars. • 6 amp medium charge rate – for most everyday needs. Charges in 6 to 8 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • CSA Certified: Model SF-82-6Learn More
This compact charger offers efficient SpeedCharge technology and the convenience of multiple battery connectors. Charges small motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries. Maintains small and large, stored or antique/classic-car batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 2 amp trickle charge rate – for 12 volt batteries. • 4 amp trickle charge rate – for 6 volt batteries. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Versatile Quick-Disconnect Harness with 3 Connectors: • 50 amp clamps for top and side post batteries • 12V-accessory plug for in-car charging or charging portable power jump starters – charges them faster than provided charger. • Ring connectors for permanent connection. Great for hard-to-reach motorcycle batteries. • Molded plastic case.Learn More
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More
- 2 amp trickle/slow charge - charges a small battery in 3 to 8 hours.
- 10 amp rate for most everyday charging needs - charges in 3 to 5 hours.
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.