A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More
Fully automatic means never worrying about an overcharge. This all-around charger accommodates everyday 6 and 12 volt charging needs. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • Control circuit for fully automatic charging – brings battery to full charge, then shuts off. Starts again if battery condition starts to drop off from non-use. • Back-lit, impact-resistant, color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.Learn More
Ideal for providing security and lighting garages, pathways, sheds, and dark and remote areas, The Sunforce Solar Motion Light features 5 super-bright LEDs that are strong and long-lasting. Maintenance free and easy to install, no wiring is required!
- Automatically turns on when motion is detected
- Detects motion up to 10 feet away for enhanced flexibility and convenience
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Solar motion light is great for garages, pathways, sheds, security and lighting dark, remote areas
- Features 5 super-bright LEDs that are strong and long-lasting
- Lumen output: 300
- Amorphous solar panel is weather resistant and can be mounted almost anywhere
- Amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days!
- Maintenance free, no wiring required
- Features a time control that allows you to select the amount of time the light stays on
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" L x 11 1/8" W x 5 7/8" H
- Amorphous solar panel
- Circuit board
- 5 x AA Ni-Cd 600mAh 1.2V rechargeable batteries
- 5 super bright LED lights
- Time control function
- Great starter/charger for 12 volt batteries.
- Charge at a fast rate, or assist a battery in cranking an engine.
- 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp boost for quick starts.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs.
- Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 3-function power switch.
- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleat services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid conections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 34 Part Number FP-AGM34DS CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 7/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Excellent for Cabins, Remote Power,Backup Power
- 12 Volt Battery Charging, RV’s & Boats
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Max Output 60 Watts 4 Amps
- Battery NOT included
- 4 x 15 Watt Amorphous Solar Panels
- Plastic PVC Frame for mounting panels
- 12V DC Plug, Alligator Battery Clamps, Mounting screws & extra wiring
- 4 in 1 wire connector so that all 4 panels can be wired together in an easy fashion
- 12V DC Socket for powering 12V Products
- 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
View the Owner's Manual Learn More
$59.99[description] Learn More
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 1 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Exclusive Low Charge Alert (LCA) – warning that goes off when the jump-starter needs to be charged, like a smoke detector
- Digital LED display that shows:
- Battery Life of the Jump-starter
- Volt meter reading of the dead vehicle battery
- Durable High Impact resistant housing
- Reverse polarity indicator/alarm – Alarm and light if you do not hookup correctly to your vehicle (if hooked up incorrectly your battery could explode)
- Built-in AC Charger (allows you to charge with almost any extension cord)
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- 12V outlet and 1 Amp USB
- Solar 12V Battery Trickle Charger
- Charge 12V Batteries with the power of the Sun
- Works with Boats, SUVs, RVs, Electric Fences and deer feeders
- Plugs into 12V DC Plug or directly to the battery
- 4 Pre Drilled holes for easy installation
- Maintenance Free
- Built in Overcharge /Discharge Protection
- Works in all Daylight conditions
- 4 Pre cut holes for easy installation
- 4 Stainless Steel Screws
- 9.5 Ft wire
- 12V DC Plug
- Battery Clamps
View Owner's manual * Quick Connect technology Learn More