Use our battery lookup guide to find the right battery for your vehicle. Battery Lookup Guide
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Travel with peace of mind with the Voltek 2 Gauge 600 Amp 20 Foot Booster Cables! These JC220HD booster cables are constructed with durability in mind. This jumper cable set is constructed of heavy duty 2 gauge copper clad aluminum wire and E-Z reach clamps. Both the clamps and the cables are color coded for easy polarity identification and are coated with kink-free weather resistant insulation. The contoured copper plated jaws attach easily to side post, top post, and remote battery access terminals. Use these Voltek jumper cables with confidence in any weather conditions.
These booster cables are versatile and will be a welcome addition to your automotive preparedness supplies. The 600 amp rating makes these booster cables by Voltek a useful choice for commercial applications, yet they can still be used to start tractors and small machinery safely. 20 feet of cable provides enough length to reach between vehicles in tight spots.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 600 amp
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
These 16 ft 4 gauge jumper cables from Voltek are exactly what you need to be prepared for any battery trouble. With the 16ft reach, you will be able to jump side-by-side or parked facing the vehicle in trouble. With the tangle free construction, you will be able to quickly pull them out and get right to work. They are color coded for ease of use, with red (positive) and black (negative) terminals and heavy duty vinyl dipped steel clamps.Learn More
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $19.99
Whether you leave your lights on, or your battery is getting older, you can save yourself a lot of time by purchasing this product. Voltek battery chargers are incredibly useful. If your battery goes dead all you have to do is clamp on the connectors to your battery and you will have a fully charged battery. It is incredibly easy to carry from place to place too. It is lightweight and small so that you don't have to hassle with an over sized piece of equipment. Also, you can easily check the voltage on your boat battery before you head out onto the lake so that you aren't stranded later in the day. Become a life saver when it comes to helping your friends and family out when their battery needs jump started too. If you get a phone call from a loved one who is stranded with a dead battery just bring the Voltek battery charger and jump start their battery, and be a modern-day superhero. So grab your Voltek battery charger today and jump start your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Automatically switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged.
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 4.5 feet long battery cables
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
Is there anything worse than finding that your motorcycle has a dead battery on the first warm day of spring? Keep the batteries on your recreational vehicles powered up and ready to go with the Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer. eep all 6V and 12V lead acid batteries charged and maintained while in storage, or over the winter, so they are ready to roll when you are. Use the Automatic Battery Maintainer on generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's. The Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer is fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, and is electronically safe against user error so it is virtually maintenance free. The LED indicator light shows you when the Battery Maintainer has automatically switched from charge mode to maintenance mode , so there is no risk of overcharging. Keep your grown up toys ready to go when you need them without worry.
- Charge and maintain your 6V and 12V lead acid battery, (wet, MF, AGM, and gel)
- For generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's
- Auto voltage detection, fully automatic, electronically safe against user error, maintenance free
- Fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, with quick disconnect leads
- Automatically switches from charge mode to maintenance mode so there is no risk of overcharging
- 12V/.75 Amp, input: 110V-230V , output: DC12V , current: 0.75-1.25A,
- LED indicator light shows when the battery is charging or is in maintenance mode
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.