Is there anything worse than finding that your motorcycle has a dead battery on the first warm day of spring? Keep the batteries on your recreational vehicles powered up and ready to go with the Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer. eep all 6V and 12V lead acid batteries charged and maintained while in storage, or over the winter, so they are ready to roll when you are. Use the Automatic Battery Maintainer on generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's. The Sportsman Automatic Battery Maintainer is fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, and is electronically safe against user error so it is virtually maintenance free. The LED indicator light shows you when the Battery Maintainer has automatically switched from charge mode to maintenance mode , so there is no risk of overcharging. Keep your grown up toys ready to go when you need them without worry.
- Charge and maintain your 6V and 12V lead acid battery, (wet, MF, AGM, and gel)
- For generators, cars, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery & RV's
- Auto voltage detection, fully automatic, electronically safe against user error, maintenance free
- Fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections, with quick disconnect leads
- Automatically switches from charge mode to maintenance mode so there is no risk of overcharging
- 12V/.75 Amp, input: 110V-230V , output: DC12V , current: 0.75-1.25A,
- LED indicator light shows when the battery is charging or is in maintenance mode
These 16 ft 4 gauge jumper cables from Voltek are exactly what you need to be prepared for any battery trouble. With the 16ft reach, you will be able to jump side-by-side or parked facing the vehicle in trouble. With the tangle free construction, you will be able to quickly pull them out and get right to work. They are color coded for ease of use, with red (positive) and black (negative) terminals and heavy duty vinyl dipped steel clamps.Learn More
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.