Use our battery lookup guide to find the right battery for your vehicle. Battery Lookup Guide
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The Good Year 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 2.4 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch. You will be able to fully charge current phones, tablets and other 500mA or greater Amp requirement.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Higher Cranking Amps / Holds More Charges
- Maintenance Free
- 2.4 AMP USB Port
- Operate / Recharge 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Status Indicator Lights
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Reversed Clamp Alarm
- AGM Battery Construction
- Pressured for Long Life & Efficiency
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
Whether you leave your lights on, or your battery is getting older, you can save yourself a lot of time by purchasing this product. Voltek battery chargers are incredibly useful. If your battery goes dead all you have to do is clamp on the connectors to your battery and you will have a fully charged battery. It is incredibly easy to carry from place to place too. It is lightweight and small so that you don't have to hassle with an over sized piece of equipment. Also, you can easily check the voltage on your boat battery before you head out onto the lake so that you aren't stranded later in the day. Become a life saver when it comes to helping your friends and family out when their battery needs jump started too. If you get a phone call from a loved one who is stranded with a dead battery just bring the Voltek battery charger and jump start their battery, and be a modern-day superhero. So grab your Voltek battery charger today and jump start your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Automatically switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged.
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 4.5 feet long battery cables
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More
NOCO's GCP1 is an AC Port Plug with an integrated extension cord (16-inches) that offers optimal flexibility and ease of installation. It can mount to the exterior of any vehicle to make the charging port accessible in a more convenient location. Quickly plug-n-play with any extension cord and requires zero cord modifications or hand wiring. Its sleek, ultra low-profile design works seamlessly on any application and includes a snap-fit cap for a watertight seal. Perfect for engine block heaters, battery chargers, home improvement and much more - endless possibilities. Rated for use at 13 amperes, 125 volts, UL certified and fits into any standard 2-inch hole size.
- Peak performance rated at 13 amperes, 125 volts.
- Integrated extension cable (16 inches) requires no cable modification.
- Easy installation (2-inch hole size) with a watertight seal and snap-fit cap.
- Full-sized AC prongs for maximum conductivity.
- Ultimate flexibility makes it perfect for engine block heaters, battery chargers, home improvement and more.
NOCO's 2.5 Watt Solar Battery Charger for keeping 12-volt (lead-acid) batteries fully charged and maintained through solar power. It provides up to 180mA charging current to counteract parasitic drain of most vehicles, such as cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, lawn mowers, and more. Its ultra-low profile design makes it simple and easy to install, and completely weatherproof for outdoor use (rated at IP65)
- Integrated LED indicator illuminates when generating power.
- Extremely Versatile & Compact
- Thin film technology for performance in low-light, cloudy and overcast conditions.
- Built-in safety protection for short-circuit, open-circuit, and over-current.
- Safely charges wet cell, gel cell, AGM, enhanced flooded battery or any maintenance-free battery.
Technical Specifications Wattage 2.5 Watts (Max) Types of Batteries
Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, AGM, nhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
Thin Film Amorphous
IP Protection IP65 DC Cord Length 96 Inches
Ideal for providing security and lighting garages, pathways, sheds, and dark and remote areas, The Sunforce Solar Motion Light features 5 super-bright LEDs that are strong and long-lasting. Maintenance free and easy to install, no wiring is required!
- Automatically turns on when motion is detected
- Detects motion up to 10 feet away for enhanced flexibility and convenience
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Solar motion light is great for garages, pathways, sheds, security and lighting dark, remote areas
- Features 5 super-bright LEDs that are strong and long-lasting
- Lumen output: 300
- Amorphous solar panel is weather resistant and can be mounted almost anywhere
- Amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days!
- Maintenance free, no wiring required
- Features a time control that allows you to select the amount of time the light stays on
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" L x 11 1/8" W x 5 7/8" H
- Amorphous solar panel
- Circuit board
- 5 x AA Ni-Cd 600mAh 1.2V rechargeable batteries
- 5 super bright LED lights
- Time control function
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More
- 2 amp trickle/slow charge - charges a small battery in 3 to 8 hours.
- 10 amp rate for most everyday charging needs - charges in 3 to 5 hours.