You want the best. Why settle for anything less?
You don't have to. With Voltek's 20 foot 1 gauge booster cables, you can be ready for anything. These heavy-duty, professional grade cables can start help you jump-start a battery like that! These cables are for more than just jump-starts, however. They have many uses and are suited for multiple heavy duty equipment applications. Made to last, the cables are both temperature and abrasion resistant, and the 500 amp copper jaws provide solid connections. The cables are designed to fit side hook ups, front to front hook ups, and front to rear ones. Incredibly versatile and wonderfully handy, be sure to grab some today!
- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleet services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid connections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
Whether you leave your lights on, or your battery is getting older, you can save yourself a lot of time by purchasing this product. Voltek battery chargers are incredibly useful. If your battery goes dead all you have to do is clamp on the connectors to your battery and you will have a fully charged battery. It is incredibly easy to carry from place to place too. It is lightweight and small so that you don't have to hassle with an over sized piece of equipment. Also, you can easily check the voltage on your boat battery before you head out onto the lake so that you aren't stranded later in the day. Become a life saver when it comes to helping your friends and family out when their battery needs jump started too. If you get a phone call from a loved one who is stranded with a dead battery just bring the Voltek battery charger and jump start their battery, and be a modern-day superhero. So grab your Voltek battery charger today and jump start your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Automatically switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged.
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 4.5 feet long battery cables
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.99
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The Good Year 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 2.4 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch. You will be able to fully charge current phones, tablets and other 500mA or greater Amp requirement.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Higher Cranking Amps / Holds More Charges
- Maintenance Free
- 2.4 AMP USB Port
- Operate / Recharge 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Status Indicator Lights
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Reversed Clamp Alarm
- AGM Battery Construction
- Pressured for Long Life & Efficiency
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
A great multi-use starter/charger with amp rates for fast emergency starts, regular charging needs and trickle charging small batteries. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Power On and Fully Charged. • Automatic shut off – will not overcharge batteries. • Convenient carrying handle.Learn More
Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
- Maintains Car’s, SUV’s, Boat, ATV, PWC Batteries
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Charges in all Weather Conditions
- Plugs into Cigarette Lighter
- Battery Clamps Included
- Mounts on Windshield with Included Suction Cups
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic & Amorphous Solar Cells
- Plugs into Cigarette Lighter with Alligator Battery Clamps Included
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Max Output 1.8 Watts 125 Mah
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 19 5/8" x 61/2" x 1 1/8" (50 x 16.5 x 3 cm)
View the Owner's Manual Learn More
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More
- 2 amp trickle/slow charge - charges a small battery in 3 to 8 hours.
- 10 amp rate for most everyday charging needs - charges in 3 to 5 hours.