Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Let the Voltek 12 foot 10 gauge Jumper Cables save you from being stranded on the side of the road!
- Light duty for vehicles, motorcycles, ATV and UTVs
- Red / Black clamps for safety hook-up
- Tangle-free rubber-coated cables
- Weather resistant for long-lasting use on the go
- 150 amp / 250 peak. 1 1/2 lbs.
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Voltek Booster Cables are designed with excellent abrasion resistance. This booster cable set is equipped with heavy-duty plated steel, e-z reach clamp. All clamps are color-coded for polarity identification. These clamps provide easy attachment on hard to reach side, top post, and remote battery access terminals.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $5.99
Don't worry about your battery running down any more. Grab the 12V Float Charger from Voltek and keep that battery in tip-top condition. With an automatic shut off, you will not have to worry about overcharging. Once the battery is fully charged, it will shut off until the battery needs a charge and it will turn back on and charge the battery back to full capacity.Learn More
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
Regular Price: $39.98
Special Price: $34.98
NO WIRING NECESSARY!
Charge, maintain, or jumpstart 12 Volt Batteries.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
Charge or maintain 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Ammeter for diagnostic use
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 6.5 ft. long battery leads
- Automatic switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged
Battery Charger 2 amp trickle charge, 6 amp deep charge Output Power 2/6 amps @ 12VDC , 6 amps @ 6VDC Input Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.3 amps
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More
Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
These 16 ft 4 gauge jumper cables from Voltek are exactly what you need to be prepared for any battery trouble. With the 16ft reach, you will be able to jump side-by-side or parked facing the vehicle in trouble. With the tangle free construction, you will be able to quickly pull them out and get right to work. They are color coded for ease of use, with red (positive) and black (negative) terminals and heavy duty vinyl dipped steel clamps.Learn More