Use this 5 Watt solar powered battery trickle charger to preserve battery power in boats, SUVs, RVs, and vehicles that use 12 V batteries. Weatherproof design works in all daylight conditions. The Solar Cell has heavy duty alligator clips that can be easily connected directly to any 12 volt battery. Built-in overcharge protection that keeps the solar cell charger and battery from getting damaged. Includes 5 watt solar panel and battery clamps. Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3/4" D. 13.8VDC 5Watt (approx 375mA)output. Manufacturer Model 38074Learn More
NO WIRING NECESSARY!
Charge, maintain, or jumpstart 12 Volt Batteries.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
Charge or maintain 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Ammeter for diagnostic use
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 6.5 ft. long battery leads
- Automatic switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged
Battery Charger 2 amp trickle charge, 6 amp deep charge Output Power 2/6 amps @ 12VDC , 6 amps @ 6VDC Input Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.3 amps
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
$139.99[description] Learn More
Generate power day & night with the Sunforce 600W Marine Turbine! Designed to perform in low wind speeds, this unit charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks. Ideal for salt and marine applications, this product comes with a corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum cast body for superior durability.
- Charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks
- Designed to perform in low wind speeds
- Weatherproof marine grade industrial design
- Low noise aerodynamic fiberglass blades
- Corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum cast body
- Ideal for salt and marine applications
- Do-it-yourself maintenance free installation
- Tower kit sold separately
- (3) blades
- MPPT charge controller for safe and efficient charging
- Vertical tail
- Nose cone
- Amp meter
- Screw pack
- Replacement screw pack
MPPT Charge Controller:
The included Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controller enables the 600 watt marine turbine to achieve its highest possible performance by periodically tracking the maximum power point of the turbine’s output. The MPPT can be used with battery systems of either 12v or 24v DC. The controller features a corrosion and water resistant heat sealed casing to insure longevity in the marine environment.
- Prevents overcharge and discharge of batteries
- Power Output: 450 Watt at 12V (Max 450W) / 500 Watt at 24V (Max 600W)
- Charge Voltage: 12V / 24V (auto detect)
- Input Voltage: 5 - 75 Volts AC
- Efficiency: >97-99%
- Battery Type: 12V / 24Volt
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- 100 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting.
- 12 30 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries.
- 2 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries.
- 125 Amp, Sure-Grip Clamps – for top and side-mounted battery posts.
- Electronic Touch-Pad Controls – easy-to-select switches for Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start. Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell and 6V regular batteries.
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems.
- Retractable Handle – for easy portability. Cord wrap on back.
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 1 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Exclusive Low Charge Alert (LCA) – warning that goes off when the jump-starter needs to be charged, like a smoke detector
- Digital LED display that shows:
- Battery Life of the Jump-starter
- Volt meter reading of the dead vehicle battery
- Durable High Impact resistant housing
- Reverse polarity indicator/alarm – Alarm and light if you do not hookup correctly to your vehicle (if hooked up incorrectly your battery could explode)
- Built-in AC Charger (allows you to charge with almost any extension cord)
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- 12V outlet and 1 Amp USB