$139.99[description] Learn More
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
Generate power day & night with the Sunforce 600W Marine Turbine! Designed to perform in low wind speeds, this unit charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks. Ideal for salt and marine applications, this product comes with a corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum cast body for superior durability.
- Charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks
- Designed to perform in low wind speeds
- Weatherproof marine grade industrial design
- Low noise aerodynamic fiberglass blades
- Corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum cast body
- Ideal for salt and marine applications
- Do-it-yourself maintenance free installation
- Tower kit sold separately
- (3) blades
- MPPT charge controller for safe and efficient charging
- Vertical tail
- Nose cone
- Amp meter
- Screw pack
- Replacement screw pack
MPPT Charge Controller:
The included Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controller enables the 600 watt marine turbine to achieve its highest possible performance by periodically tracking the maximum power point of the turbine’s output. The MPPT can be used with battery systems of either 12v or 24v DC. The controller features a corrosion and water resistant heat sealed casing to insure longevity in the marine environment.
- Prevents overcharge and discharge of batteries
- Power Output: 450 Watt at 12V (Max 450W) / 500 Watt at 24V (Max 600W)
- Charge Voltage: 12V / 24V (auto detect)
- Input Voltage: 5 - 75 Volts AC
- Efficiency: >97-99%
- Battery Type: 12V / 24Volt
- Excellent for Cabins, Remote Power,Backup Power
- 12 Volt Battery Charging, RV’s & Boats
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Max Output 60 Watts 4 Amps
- Battery NOT included
- 4 x 15 Watt Amorphous Solar Panels
- Plastic PVC Frame for mounting panels
- 12V DC Plug, Alligator Battery Clamps, Mounting screws & extra wiring
- 4 in 1 wire connector so that all 4 panels can be wired together in an easy fashion
- 12V DC Socket for powering 12V Products
- 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
View the Owner's Manual Learn More