Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $99.99
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
You no longer have to wait on someone to come help you out! The 600 PEAK amp Jump-Starter allows you to jump-start your own battery. The Good Year 600 peak amp jump-starter will get you up and running in no time. And for those on the go, an integrated 2.4 Amp USB port and 12V DC outlet will give your electronic devices a boost in a pinch. You will be able to fully charge current phones, tablets and other 500mA or greater Amp requirement.
- 600 PEAK amps
- Higher Cranking Amps / Holds More Charges
- Maintenance Free
- 2.4 AMP USB Port
- Operate / Recharge 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Status Indicator Lights
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Reversed Clamp Alarm
- AGM Battery Construction
- Pressured for Long Life & Efficiency
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $69.99
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
Regular Price: $39.98
Special Price: $29.98
When your car battery won't hold a charge or, in those worst case scenarios, completely dies, it can be an utter inconvenience to say the least. It always seems to happen when you're already running late to work or school and you have no time to waste. Don't let this headache happen to you. The Voltek battery charger is the perfect fix to this unwanted problem. The Voltek battery charger offers you a 6V or 12V option and a 4 ½ foot lead with copper plated clamps. It has the ability to charge, maintain, and jump start your battery. This battery charger has a built-in display which shows the current draw on the machine and automatically switches to trickle mode once the battery is fully charged, thus preventing an overcharge to the battery. So the next time you face that frustrating moment when your car battery won't start make sure you have the Voltek battery charger on hand to make your life just a little bit easier.
- 10/2/50 Amp
- 6/12 Volt
- Built-in ammeter displays active current draw
- Warning lamps for reverse polarity & charge complete
- Automatically switches to trickle mode when battery is completely charged
- 4 1/2 ft. battery leads with copper plated clamps for superior conductivity
- Self-resettingcircuit breaker
- Auto shutoff
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Thermal protection shutoff
Whether you leave your lights on, or your battery is getting older, you can save yourself a lot of time by purchasing this product. Voltek battery chargers are incredibly useful. If your battery goes dead all you have to do is clamp on the connectors to your battery and you will have a fully charged battery. It is incredibly easy to carry from place to place too. It is lightweight and small so that you don't have to hassle with an over sized piece of equipment. Also, you can easily check the voltage on your boat battery before you head out onto the lake so that you aren't stranded later in the day. Become a life saver when it comes to helping your friends and family out when their battery needs jump started too. If you get a phone call from a loved one who is stranded with a dead battery just bring the Voltek battery charger and jump start their battery, and be a modern-day superhero. So grab your Voltek battery charger today and jump start your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Charging rates at 2 amp and 6 amp
- Automatically switches to trickle charge mode after battery is fully charged.
- Self-resetting circuit breaker
- 4.5 feet long battery cables
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- 100 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting.
- 12 30 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries.
- 2 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries.
- 125 Amp, Sure-Grip Clamps – for top and side-mounted battery posts.
- Electronic Touch-Pad Controls – easy-to-select switches for Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start. Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell and 6V regular batteries.
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems.
- Retractable Handle – for easy portability. Cord wrap on back.
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
$139.99[description] Learn More
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.
Keeps 12 volt batteries charged. Fully automatic. Turns on and off as needed. Allows safe charging of RV, deep-cycle or most batteries that may have a long storage period. “On-Board” feature allows mounting of charger next to battery on collectibles, street rods and other infrequently used vehicles. Hardware and mounting brackets are included. • 1.5 amp trickle charge rate – charges in 2 to 12 hours. • LED lights – indicate Power On and Charged. • Reverse-hookup protection. • Molded plastic case. • Short leads for safety – won’t get tangled in moving engine parts. • CSA Certified: Model SF-1-12SLearn More