$139.99[description] Learn More
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
- Excellent for Cabins, Remote Power,Backup Power
- 12 Volt Battery Charging, RV’s & Boats
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Max Output 60 Watts 4 Amps
- Battery NOT included
- 4 x 15 Watt Amorphous Solar Panels
- Plastic PVC Frame for mounting panels
- 12V DC Plug, Alligator Battery Clamps, Mounting screws & extra wiring
- 4 in 1 wire connector so that all 4 panels can be wired together in an easy fashion
- 12V DC Socket for powering 12V Products
- 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
View the Owner's Manual Learn More
- 600 watts of Power
- Charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks
- Designed to perform in low wind speeds
- Weatherproof Marine Grade Industrial Design
- Corrosion Resistant Powder Coated Aluminum Cast Body
- Ideal for Salt Water & Marine Applications
- Patented Auto-Sensing MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller)
- Auto-sense 12V or 24V battery
- Auto-sense type of battery
- Prevents overcharge and discharge of batteries
- Low noise design
- Quietest Wind generator in existense
- Low noise aerodynamic fiber glass blades
- Easy Installation
- 'Do it Yourself' Maintenance free Installation
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.