The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- 100 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting.
- 12 30 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries.
- 2 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries.
- 125 Amp, Sure-Grip Clamps – for top and side-mounted battery posts.
- Electronic Touch-Pad Controls – easy-to-select switches for Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start. Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell and 6V regular batteries.
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems.
- Retractable Handle – for easy portability. Cord wrap on back.
$59.99[description] Learn More
- Solar 12V Battery Trickle Charger
- Charge 12V Batteries with the power of the Sun
- Works with Boats, SUVs, RVs, Electric Fences and deer feeders
- Plugs into 12V DC Plug or directly to the battery
- 4 Pre Drilled holes for easy installation
- Maintenance Free
- Built in Overcharge /Discharge Protection
- Works in all Daylight conditions
- 4 Pre cut holes for easy installation
- 4 Stainless Steel Screws
- 9.5 Ft wire
- 12V DC Plug
- Battery Clamps
View Owner's manual * Quick Connect technology Learn More
SportsPower™ promotional battery charger for pickup truck, SUV and van market. Comes as a 4-pack, Master Pack with quick-open, zip-tray that makes setup and displaying a piece of cake, or take our 72 count pallet for a quick and easy aisle setup. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 100 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 15 amp fast charge – charges a battery in 2 to 4 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Full Charge and Check Battery. • Fully automatic – will not overcharge batteries.Learn More