- Absorbs 5 times more water than regular gas-line antifreeze.
- The #1 brand for fast year-round starts.
- Safe for use in ALL 4-cycle and 2-cycle gasoline engines, and in diesel engines.
- Use year-round to remove water from fuel system.
- Prevents fuel-line freeze-up.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues from the entire fuel system, fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel injectors, valves, rings and pistons with H.E.S.T. Regular use ensures higher compression, fewer repairs, lower operating costs, and increased spark plug and injector life. Available in both consumer and commercial sizes. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor-safe.
HEST - “High Energy Solvent Technology,” a Berryman exclusive, incorporates the use of strong solvents, as opposed to weak carriers and diluents such as mineral spirits or kerosene. As a “tip of the cap” to our HEST technology, positive feedback regarding any of our products is affectionately referred to as a HESTimonial.
- Dirt bike
- Jet Ski
- Moto Home
- Push Mower
- Race Car
- Repair Shop
- Riding Mower
Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Awarded Best Steam Cleaner in Class by the leading consumer rating digest, each burst of steam from this ultramodern machine leaves a powerful, deep clean. Homeowners are discovering the versatility and power of the MR-100 as it chemically free deep cleans the kitchen, bathroom, garage, backyard, BBQ grill, and thousands of other areas around the home and office.
- Produces 210°- 220° Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Extremely Effective Bed Bug Treatment
- 60 Minutes Of Operation Per Tank
- 1.6 Liter Stainless Steel Boiler
- Solenoid Operated Steam Control
- 1500 Watt Water Heater
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Med. Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Floor Cleaning Head
- Extension Tubes X 3
- Clothes / Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-ring Set
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Heating Element: 1500w
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Steam Temp.: 210-220°F
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 L
- Steam Time: 50-60 min
- Heating Time: 11 min
- Flow Rate: 40g / min
- Sound Level: 30 db
- Power Cord Length: 18'
- Steam Hose Length: 6'
- Max Reach: 10'
- Weight: 10.5lbs
- ETL Certified
All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding
durability and performance.
10” Ice Scraper
- easy to use
- easy to store
- ideal for removing frost
and heavy ice
The Tool Shed Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a necessity for any household! Use them to clean your kitchen, furniture, glass, electronics, and much more! You can even use these multi-purpose cloths on your vehicle!
- Super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Ultra absorbent
- Machine washable
- Each cloth measures 12" x 16"
Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.