Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
Wall-mountable hand sanitizer dispenser in a compact size is perfect for smaller offices reception areas. Easy one-handed operation dispenses just the amount needed. Extra-large site window makes it easy to know when to refill. Optional key lock included. Includes one FMX dispenser and one PURELL refill.Learn More
New, gel-style heavy duty hand cleaner with pumice scrubbers quickly cleans heavy dirt, grease and oil. Contains skin conditioners and is pH balanced to promote skin comfort. Provides a quick, easy and complete rinse and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Pleasant cherry fragrance eliminates soil odors and leaves hands smelling clean.Learn More
- Super heavy duty formula with higher boiling point than conventional DOT 3 brake fluid (450F).
- Meets or exceeds DOT 3 specifications and is recommended for use in disc and drum braking systems.
- 12 units per case
Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues from the entire fuel system, fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel injectors, valves, rings and pistons with H.E.S.T. Regular use ensures higher compression, fewer repairs, lower operating costs, and increased spark plug and injector life. Available in both consumer and commercial sizes. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor-safe.
HEST - “High Energy Solvent Technology,” a Berryman exclusive, incorporates the use of strong solvents, as opposed to weak carriers and diluents such as mineral spirits or kerosene. As a “tip of the cap” to our HEST technology, positive feedback regarding any of our products is affectionately referred to as a HESTimonial.
- Dirt bike
- Jet Ski
- Moto Home
- Push Mower
- Race Car
- Repair Shop
- Riding Mower
- Extra soft
- Picks up dust and grit from freshly polished surfaces
- 4 square yards