Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
Contains no CFC's. Helps remove brake fluid, oil, grease, and other contaminants from brake linings, drums, and other brake parts. Can be used without disassembling the brake unit. Helps to stop brake squeal. Evaporates quickly and completely.
- Degreases Quickly
- Professional Formula
- Helps Stop Brake Squeal
The Armor 300 car cover will protect your car from areas of high moisture.
- 3 Layers
- Mirror pockets
- UV resistant
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Elasticized for a snup fit
- Grommets for security cable (cable not included)
- Storage bag
**For sizing guide, please look under the manual tab.
Sizing Part # Size Length 30701 Small Up to 15 30702 Medium 15' 1" - 16' 8" 30703 Large 16' 9" - 19'
- Keeps fuel injectors and carburetors clean.
- Restores lost power.
- Reduces exhaust emissions.
- 12 units per case
- The #1 brand for fast cold weather starts, and year-round water removal.
- Safe for use in all 4-cycle engines, including fuel injected engines.
- DO NOT use in 2-cycle (gas and oil mixture) engines, or in diesel engines: use Iso-HEET instead.
- Prevents gas-line freeze-up.
- Removes water from fuel system.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
Vento features include 1400 watts total cleaning power, adjustable suction controls, electric rotating brush, extra large floor head with bright LED lighting, ultra tight turn radius, quiet efficient operation, 26â€™ retractable power cord, on board tool storage, and the largest selection of included accessories.
- 1400 Watts Total Vacuum Power
- Largest Selection of Attachments
- HEPA Filtration
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Endless Number of Uses
- Adjustable Floor Height
- Intuitive Operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Electric Vacuum Floor Head
- Extension Pole / Electric
- Gun And Hose Assembly
- Extension Pole / Non Electric Tools
- Non-Electric Floorehead
- Small Detail Floor Head
- 12.5" Long Reach Crevis Attachment
- Small Crevis Attachment
- Detail Brush Attachment
- 6 X Vacuum Dust Bags
- Accessories Storage Bag
- Power Supply: 120V 60Hz 12A
- Power: 1200W
- Electrical Brush Power: 200W
- Air Flow: 30L Per Sec, 1.1 CU F/S
- Hose Length: 1.5M - 5Ft
- Dust Capacity: 4L - 135.25 Oz
- Power Cord: 8M - 26fT
- Weight: 12kg - 26 Lb
- ETL Certified