New, gel-style heavy duty hand cleaner with pumice scrubbers quickly cleans heavy dirt, grease and oil. Contains skin conditioners and is pH balanced to promote skin comfort. Provides a quick, easy and complete rinse and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Pleasant cherry fragrance eliminates soil odors and leaves hands smelling clean.Learn More
An environmentally-sensitive non-toxic cleaner/degreaser that really works and can be economically custom-diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, from windows to sinks and drains, from stained carpets to greasy tools, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house. Simple Green is one of the most versatile all-purpose cleaners you can buy! Itís non-toxic and biodegradable, without harmful bleach. Because it is a concentrate, you can custom dilute Simple Green to clean just about anything dirty. It replaces most cleaners, detergents, degreasers and laundry pre-soaks you're using now! Discover the value and power of Simple Green. And your green will go a lot further too. Where to Use Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner can be used on any washable surface, from floors and walls to laundry and vehicles. It removes the toughest stains including dirt, grease, oil, pet stains, coffee & juice stains, lipstick, blood, adhesives & much more!Learn More
Deep Creep’s fast acting, 100% petroleum formula quickly penetrates rusted parts, lubricates moving metal parts, disperses moisture, and cuts through grease, engine varnish and road tar. It withstands heat better than other penetrating oils – allowing you to use it in combination with a torch to loosen a badly rusted part. Deep Creep has hundreds of household and workshop uses and outperforms all the leading penetrating sprays on the market. Deep Creep’s unique spray can even works with the can held upside down so you can use it in difficult-to-reach applications. Safe for use on all engine parts, Deep Creep is useful for cleaning carbon from engines with side draft or up draft carburetors, throttle body and carburetor intakes, and PCV systems. Deep Creep is excellent for engine fogging, and even works as a very safe starting spray for 2-cycle, 4-cycle and diesel engines because it won’t strip the oil from the upper cylinders like regular starting fluid. (Note: not for use as a cold-weather starting fluid.) Mechanics, sportsmen and hobbyists love Deep Creep as a gun cleaner, lubricating and dispersing moisture on fishing reels, engine parts, clamps, wheels, air tools, locks, rollers, chains, gears, drawer slides, hinges and ball bearings.Learn More
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.Learn More
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More