Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost is a total injector cleaner and performance improver that cleans injectors, boosts cetane and lubricates fuel injection components. To realize the benefits of today’s cleaner-burning fuels, new technology is required to maximize performance. This Max HP Formula restores lost power, smooths rough-running engines and improves fuel economy up to 8%. Diesel Kleen can be used year-round, but it is not a diesel fuel winterizer or antigel. When winter temperatures drop below +30°F. use Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost to provide maximum winter protection for your diesel engine.
- Cleans dirty injectors and prevents injector sticking in High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) and older systems
- Removes deposits on injectors and nozzle tips and prevents future deposits
- Boosts cetane up to 6 numbers – engines run smoother with less power lag and faster cold starts
- Boosts power – reduces need for downshifting
- Improves fuel economy up to 8%
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD, biodiesel and biodiesel blends
- Does not contain alcohol of any kind
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty when used as directed
This product is to be added to the fuel. DO NOT ADD TO THE DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID TANK.
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost does not provide antigel protection – in cold temperatures, use Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost (in the white bottle) to prevent fuel gelling.
Directions: Add entire contents (80 ounces) to 250 gallons of diesel fuel. For maximum cetane boost and quicker fuel injector clean-ups, add entire contents (80 ounces) to 125 gallons of diesel fuel.Learn More
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F