Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.Learn More
Deep Creep’s fast acting, 100% petroleum formula quickly penetrates rusted parts, lubricates moving metal parts, disperses moisture, and cuts through grease, engine varnish and road tar. It withstands heat better than other penetrating oils – allowing you to use it in combination with a torch to loosen a badly rusted part. Deep Creep has hundreds of household and workshop uses and outperforms all the leading penetrating sprays on the market. Deep Creep’s unique spray can even works with the can held upside down so you can use it in difficult-to-reach applications. Safe for use on all engine parts, Deep Creep is useful for cleaning carbon from engines with side draft or up draft carburetors, throttle body and carburetor intakes, and PCV systems. Deep Creep is excellent for engine fogging, and even works as a very safe starting spray for 2-cycle, 4-cycle and diesel engines because it won’t strip the oil from the upper cylinders like regular starting fluid. (Note: not for use as a cold-weather starting fluid.) Mechanics, sportsmen and hobbyists love Deep Creep as a gun cleaner, lubricating and dispersing moisture on fishing reels, engine parts, clamps, wheels, air tools, locks, rollers, chains, gears, drawer slides, hinges and ball bearings.Learn More
$5.98All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding durability and performance. 31"
- combination brush and scraper
- long reach and versatile
- superb all-round tool
SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
The Tool Shed Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a necessity for any household! Use them to clean your kitchen, furniture, glass, electronics, and much more! You can even use these multi-purpose cloths on your vehicle!
- Super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Ultra absorbent
- Machine washable
- Each cloth measures 12" x 16"
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Super heavy duty formula with higher boiling point than conventional DOT 3 brake fluid (450F).
- Meets or exceeds DOT 3 specifications and is recommended for use in disc and drum braking systems.
- 12 units per case