- Penetrates to loosen rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts
- Protects metal against moisture and prohibits the action of corrosive elements
- Removes dirt, grease, grime, and more
- Displaces moisture - non-conductive
- All purpose lubricant for many uses around the house and workshop
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.49
- Residue free, prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safely settles and removes brakes dust
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties that have many uses beyond brakes
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers and clutch discs; also ideal for flushing away built up dirt, grease and oil
- Keeps fuel injectors and carburetors clean.
- Restores lost power.
- Reduces exhaust emissions.
- 12 units per case
Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues from the entire fuel system, fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel injectors, valves, rings and pistons with H.E.S.T. Regular use ensures higher compression, fewer repairs, lower operating costs, and increased spark plug and injector life. Available in both consumer and commercial sizes. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor-safe.
HEST - “High Energy Solvent Technology,” a Berryman exclusive, incorporates the use of strong solvents, as opposed to weak carriers and diluents such as mineral spirits or kerosene. As a “tip of the cap” to our HEST technology, positive feedback regarding any of our products is affectionately referred to as a HESTimonial.
- Dirt bike
- Jet Ski
- Moto Home
- Push Mower
- Race Car
- Repair Shop
- Riding Mower