- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F
Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More
Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Blaster's Garage Door Lube has been formulated to replace messy aerosol grease products typically used on overhead doors, rollers & tracks, wires, rope, etc. It incorporates the lubrication & lasting protection of silicone with an extreme pressure agent. This combination provides Blaster's Garage Door Lube with superior lubrication, protection & cleanliness. Product Features
- Leaves a tack-free film that will not accumulate dust and dirt
- Safe on virtually all surfaces
- Superior anti-wear characteristics Learn More
Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.