Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More
The Lava Bar is the original heavy-duty hand cleaner. Since 1893, do-it-yourselfers, coal miners, and oil rig workers have depended on the power of pumice in Lava to cut through even the toughest grease and grime. Lava's name was derived from one of its key ingredients-pumice. A by-product of volcanic activity, pumice is used in combination with other cleaning agents to clean even the dirtiest of hands.
- 5.75 oz
$17.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
Use Rust Kutter to convert rust. Use on farm equipment, garden tools, cars, trucks or live stock equipment. Rust Kutter is an environmentally safe and effective solution.
- Stops costly rust and corrosion
- Binds itself to the metal and prevents moisture and oxygen from attacking the metal surface
- Scrape loose paint/rust with wire brush, spray or paint on Rust Kutter, allow to dry(24hrs), rinse and allow to dry, and re-paint
- Available in gallons & quarts