Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
Save time and effort. Effectively use this Multi-Use Penetrating Lubricant on hundreds of equipment, shop, and household items. Compare Deep Creep's quick-acting, petroluem-based formula against any of the leading penetrating oils and sprays. Deep creep cuts through corrosion and deposits of all kinds to loosen and lubricate parts. Spray Deep Creep to protect parts from corrosion. Soak rusty parts with Deep Creep and watch as it restores them to excellent working condition.
Watch how Deep Creep penetrates, withstands heat, and resists evaporation! Use it in combination with a torch to loosen the most stubborn parts. Deep Creep's unique spray can allows you to hold it upside-down in order to use it in difficult to reach areas. Deep Creep is low odor, safe on most surfaces, and does not contain harsh chemicals or detergents.
Deep Creep Cleans, Penetrates, and Lubricates these Shop Items:
- Throttle Plates
- Engine Parts
- Air Tools
- Ball Bearings
- Removes Tar
Deep Creep Cleans, Penetrates, and Lubricates these Household and Sporting Good Items:
- Squeaky Doors
- Fishing Reels
- Drawer Slides
$17.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
The Tool Shed Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a necessity for any household! Use them to clean your kitchen, furniture, glass, electronics, and much more! You can even use these multi-purpose cloths on your vehicle!
- Super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Ultra absorbent
- Machine washable
- Each cloth measures 12" x 16"
Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More
Fluid Film provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals and superior lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film's unique lanolin based formula contains no solvents to evaporate. Always active, Fluid Film stops rust on contact. It will not become tacky, freeze, harm paint or plastic and resists water wash-off.
Fluid Film provides long lasting protection for battery terminals, hinges, locks, slides, chains, firearms, tools, vehicle undercoating, equipment being stored or shipped, metals exposed to salt air and water environments. Fluid Film is economical, easy to apply and available in aerosol form, 1 gallon, 5 gallon or 55 gallon container. Nothing protects or lubricates longer.
- Rust Preventive
- 11.75 Oz. Aerosol Can