This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Fluid Film provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals and superior lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film's unique lanolin based formula contains no solvents to evaporate. Always active, Fluid Film stops rust on contact. It will not become tacky, freeze, harm paint or plastic and resists water wash-off.
Fluid Film provides long lasting protection for battery terminals, hinges, locks, slides, chains, firearms, tools, vehicle undercoating, equipment being stored or shipped, metals exposed to salt air and water environments. Fluid Film is economical, easy to apply and available in aerosol form, 1 gallon, 5 gallon or 55 gallon container. Nothing protects or lubricates longer.
- Rust Preventive
- 11.75 Oz. Aerosol Can
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
With the Armor 400 car cover you can protect your car in areas of high sun exporsure, rain or snow.
- 4 layers
- Mirror pockets
- UV resistant
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Elasticized for a snug fit
- To prevent wind loss
- Grommets for security cable (cable not included)
- Storage bag
**See the fit guide in the mannual tab.
Sizing Part # Size Length 31004 A Up to 13' 4" 31005 B 13' 5" - 14' 2" 31006 C 14' 3" to 15' 31007 D 15' 1" to 16' 31008 E 16' 1" to 17' 6" 31009 F 17' 7" to 18'9"