Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and double-dosing is not damaging although itmay not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.The premium all-season, multifunction diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel (up to B5, or 5% bio content)
- Treats 55,000 gallons of Diesel Fuel
- The #1 brand for fast cold weather starts, and year-round water removal.
- Safe for use in all 4-cycle engines, including fuel injected engines.
- DO NOT use in 2-cycle (gas and oil mixture) engines, or in diesel engines: use Iso-HEET instead.
- Prevents gas-line freeze-up.
- Removes water from fuel system.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
Awarded Best Steam Cleaner in Class by the leading consumer rating digest, each burst of steam from this ultramodern machine leaves a powerful, deep clean. Homeowners are discovering the versatility and power of the MR-100 as it chemically free deep cleans the kitchen, bathroom, garage, backyard, BBQ grill, and thousands of other areas around the home and office.
- Produces 210°- 220° Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Extremely Effective Bed Bug Treatment
- 60 Minutes Of Operation Per Tank
- 1.6 Liter Stainless Steel Boiler
- Solenoid Operated Steam Control
- 1500 Watt Water Heater
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Med. Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Floor Cleaning Head
- Extension Tubes X 3
- Clothes / Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-ring Set
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Heating Element: 1500w
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Steam Temp.: 210-220°F
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 L
- Steam Time: 50-60 min
- Heating Time: 11 min
- Flow Rate: 40g / min
- Sound Level: 30 db
- Power Cord Length: 18'
- Steam Hose Length: 6'
- Max Reach: 10'
- Weight: 10.5lbs
- ETL Certified
All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding
durability and performance.
10” Ice Scraper
- easy to use
- easy to store
- ideal for removing frost
and heavy ice
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More