- The #1 brand for fast cold weather starts, and year-round water removal.
- Safe for use in all 4-cycle engines, including fuel injected engines.
- DO NOT use in 2-cycle (gas and oil mixture) engines, or in diesel engines: use Iso-HEET instead.
- Prevents gas-line freeze-up.
- Removes water from fuel system.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful components and the bacteria and allergens that live in old stains and spills. The MR-50 is the first portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind. Its very existence elevates steam cleaner technology to the height of innovation. The Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vac is a combination wet / dry vacuum and steamer. The vacuum mode is used to clean wet spills such as pet urine instantly, or to vacuum dry debris such as cat litter spills on hard surfaces, carpeting and upholstery. The two steam modes provide wet or dry hot steam on demand to prevent pet or other related stains and odors from setting in from carpeting, upholstery or any hard surface The steam modes are also used remove set in stains, spots and odors.
- Produces 210Ëš Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Great For Home And Auto
- Remove Pet Stains Chemical Free
- Two Steam Modes plus acuum Mode
- 1300 Watt Water Heater
- Dust Collection Filter
- Carpet & Upholstery Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Steam Outlet Cleaning Tool
- Measuring / Filling Cup
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Vacuum Pressure: .05 Bar
- Heating Element: 1300w
- Steam Pressure: 1.2 bar - 17.4 psi
- Steam Temp: 98°C - 210°F
- Tank Capacity: 300 cc
- Heating Time: 20-30 sec
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 2.2 kg - 4.8 lbs
- ETL Certified
- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F
Blaster's Garage Door Lube has been formulated to replace messy aerosol grease products typically used on overhead doors, rollers & tracks, wires, rope, etc. It incorporates the lubrication & lasting protection of silicone with an extreme pressure agent. This combination provides Blaster's Garage Door Lube with superior lubrication, protection & cleanliness. Product Features
- Leaves a tack-free film that will not accumulate dust and dirt
- Safe on virtually all surfaces
- Superior anti-wear characteristics Learn More
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
$5.98All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding durability and performance. 31"
- combination brush and scraper
- long reach and versatile
- superb all-round tool
Hogswipe® Waterless Detailer cleans, polishes and protects your cherished ride in a single “wet-to-wet” application without a single drop of water! Gentle enough to use Anytime & Anywhere The No Alcohol, No Silicone, No Wax Formula effectively works on multiple surfaces, including: Custom Paint, Chrome, Fiberglass, Plastic, Glass, Lexan, Vinyl & More! Using a special blend of Biodegradable Detergents & Advanced Polymers, it safely breaks down & suspends: Road Dirt, Dust, Grime, Gas Spillage, Water Spots, Bird Droppings, Insect Splatter & More, replacing it with a protective layer of Polymers for a truly unbeatable, deep down shine!!! Saves Countless Hours of Precious Time & Effort, while helping to conserve our endangered water table & environment!
- 32 Ounces
- Easy to Use
- Trigger Spray
- Works on Multiple Surfaces
Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.