Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
Regular Price: $1.49
Special Price: $0.99
The Lava Bar is the original heavy-duty hand cleaner. Since 1893, do-it-yourselfers, coal miners, and oil rig workers have depended on the power of pumice in Lava to cut through even the toughest grease and grime. Lava's name was derived from one of its key ingredients-pumice. A by-product of volcanic activity, pumice is used in combination with other cleaning agents to clean even the dirtiest of hands.
- 5.75 oz
- Contains All of The Tools You Need to Clean, Dry, or Polish Your Car. Including Storage Case.
- 9 Items In The Kit.
- Variety Of Towels, a Sponge, a Wash Mitt, & Applicator Pads.
- Convenient All-in-One Kit.
- Premium Cleaning, Drying, & Polishing Microfiber Technology
- Thousands of "Microfibers" Trap Dirt, Grime, & Residue
- Includes Reusable Storage Case
Use Rust Kutter to convert rust. Use on farm equipment, garden tools, cars, trucks or live stock equipment. Rust Kutter is an environmentally safe and effective solution.
- Stops costly rust and corrosion
- Binds itself to the metal and prevents moisture and oxygen from attacking the metal surface
- Scrape loose paint/rust with wire brush, spray or paint on Rust Kutter, allow to dry(24hrs), rinse and allow to dry, and re-paint
- Available in gallons & quarts
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
WD-40 - The trusted and proven problem solver has so many uses and works so effectively that is can be found in almost every home, shop and factory in America. Protect metal, electrical and electronic equipment against moisture and corrosive elements. It penetrates and lubricates tools, door locks and hinges to keep them working smoothly and eliminate squeaks. Its ability to also remove grease, grime and tar makes the lubricant extremely flexible.
- Low surface tension, penetrates, loosens and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts
- Displaces moisture, non- conductive
- Excellent corrosion prohibitory, protects metal against moisture and corrosive elements
- Removes grease, grime, water deposits and much more