The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
$17.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
The world famous PB Blaster Penetrating Catalyst is more than just great. PB quickly brakes loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and in to hard-to-reach cavities. It's ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs. Plus, lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- A true penetrant
- Formulated in 1957
- Rust inhibitor
- Breaks loose surface tension of rust/frozen parts
- Much higher flashpoint ** 152F
- Non-evaporating lubricant
- Saves time & money by ensuring user will not have to burn off or drill out nuts & bolts or other expensive & time consuming means of repairs
Wall-mountable hand sanitizer dispenser in a compact size is perfect for smaller offices reception areas. Easy one-handed operation dispenses just the amount needed. Extra-large site window makes it easy to know when to refill. Optional key lock included. Includes one FMX dispenser and one PURELL refill.Learn More
The Armor 300 car cover will protect your car from areas of high moisture.
- 3 Layers
- Mirror pockets
- UV resistant
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Elasticized for a snup fit
- Grommets for security cable (cable not included)
- Storage bag
**For sizing guide, please look under the manual tab.
Sizing Part # Size Length 30701 Small Up to 15 30702 Medium 15' 1" - 16' 8" 30703 Large 16' 9" - 19'
Vento features include 1400 watts total cleaning power, adjustable suction controls, electric rotating brush, extra large floor head with bright LED lighting, ultra tight turn radius, quiet efficient operation, 26â€™ retractable power cord, on board tool storage, and the largest selection of included accessories.
- 1400 Watts Total Vacuum Power
- Largest Selection of Attachments
- HEPA Filtration
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Endless Number of Uses
- Adjustable Floor Height
- Intuitive Operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Electric Vacuum Floor Head
- Extension Pole / Electric
- Gun And Hose Assembly
- Extension Pole / Non Electric Tools
- Non-Electric Floorehead
- Small Detail Floor Head
- 12.5" Long Reach Crevis Attachment
- Small Crevis Attachment
- Detail Brush Attachment
- 6 X Vacuum Dust Bags
- Accessories Storage Bag
- Power Supply: 120V 60Hz 12A
- Power: 1200W
- Electrical Brush Power: 200W
- Air Flow: 30L Per Sec, 1.1 CU F/S
- Hose Length: 1.5M - 5Ft
- Dust Capacity: 4L - 135.25 Oz
- Power Cord: 8M - 26fT
- Weight: 12kg - 26 Lb
- ETL Certified
Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful components and the bacteria and allergens that live in old stains and spills. The MR-50 is the first portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind. Its very existence elevates steam cleaner technology to the height of innovation. The Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vac is a combination wet / dry vacuum and steamer. The vacuum mode is used to clean wet spills such as pet urine instantly, or to vacuum dry debris such as cat litter spills on hard surfaces, carpeting and upholstery. The two steam modes provide wet or dry hot steam on demand to prevent pet or other related stains and odors from setting in from carpeting, upholstery or any hard surface The steam modes are also used remove set in stains, spots and odors.
- Produces 210Ëš Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Great For Home And Auto
- Remove Pet Stains Chemical Free
- Two Steam Modes plus acuum Mode
- 1300 Watt Water Heater
- Dust Collection Filter
- Carpet & Upholstery Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Steam Outlet Cleaning Tool
- Measuring / Filling Cup
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Vacuum Pressure: .05 Bar
- Heating Element: 1300w
- Steam Pressure: 1.2 bar - 17.4 psi
- Steam Temp: 98°C - 210°F
- Tank Capacity: 300 cc
- Heating Time: 20-30 sec
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 2.2 kg - 4.8 lbs
- ETL Certified
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and double-dosing is not damaging although itmay not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.The premium all-season, multifunction diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel (up to B5, or 5% bio content)
- Treats 55,000 gallons of Diesel Fuel