Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
Fluid Film provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals and superior lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film's unique lanolin based formula contains no solvents to evaporate. Always active, Fluid Film stops rust on contact. It will not become tacky, freeze, harm paint or plastic and resists water wash-off.
Fluid Film provides long lasting protection for battery terminals, hinges, locks, slides, chains, firearms, tools, vehicle undercoating, equipment being stored or shipped, metals exposed to salt air and water environments. Fluid Film is economical, easy to apply and available in aerosol form, 1 gallon, 5 gallon or 55 gallon container. Nothing protects or lubricates longer.
- Rust Preventive
- 11.75 Oz. Aerosol Can
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.Learn More
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
- Super heavy duty formula with higher boiling point than conventional DOT 3 brake fluid (450F).
- Meets or exceeds DOT 3 specifications and is recommended for use in disc and drum braking systems.
- 12 units per case