The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost is a total injector cleaner and performance improver that cleans injectors, boosts cetane and lubricates fuel injection components. To realize the benefits of today’s cleaner-burning fuels, new technology is required to maximize performance. This Max HP Formula restores lost power, smooths rough-running engines and improves fuel economy up to 8%. Diesel Kleen can be used year-round, but it is not a diesel fuel winterizer or antigel. When winter temperatures drop below +30°F. use Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost to provide maximum winter protection for your diesel engine.
- Cleans dirty injectors and prevents injector sticking in High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) and older systems
- Removes deposits on injectors and nozzle tips and prevents future deposits
- Boosts cetane up to 6 numbers – engines run smoother with less power lag and faster cold starts
- Boosts power – reduces need for downshifting
- Improves fuel economy up to 8%
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD, biodiesel and biodiesel blends
- Does not contain alcohol of any kind
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty when used as directed
This product is to be added to the fuel. DO NOT ADD TO THE DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID TANK.
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost does not provide antigel protection – in cold temperatures, use Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost (in the white bottle) to prevent fuel gelling.
Directions: Add entire contents (80 ounces) to 250 gallons of diesel fuel. For maximum cetane boost and quicker fuel injector clean-ups, add entire contents (80 ounces) to 125 gallons of diesel fuel.Learn More
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
The world famous PB Blaster Penetrating Catalyst is more than just great. PB quickly brakes loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and in to hard-to-reach cavities. It's ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs. Plus, lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- A true penetrant
- Formulated in 1957
- Rust inhibitor
- Breaks loose surface tension of rust/frozen parts
- Much higher flashpoint ** 152F
- Non-evaporating lubricant
- Saves time & money by ensuring user will not have to burn off or drill out nuts & bolts or other expensive & time consuming means of repairs
Use Rust Kutter to convert rust. Use on farm equipment, garden tools, cars, trucks or live stock equipment. Rust Kutter is an environmentally safe and effective solution.
- Stops costly rust and corrosion
- Binds itself to the metal and prevents moisture and oxygen from attacking the metal surface
- Scrape loose paint/rust with wire brush, spray or paint on Rust Kutter, allow to dry(24hrs), rinse and allow to dry, and re-paint
- Available in gallons & quarts
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.Learn More