Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and double-dosing is not damaging although itmay not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.The premium all-season, multifunction diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel (up to B5, or 5% bio content)
- Treats 55,000 gallons of Diesel Fuel
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear