Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and double-dosing is not damaging although itmay not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.The premium all-season, multifunction diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel (up to B5, or 5% bio content)
- Treats 55,000 gallons of Diesel Fuel
Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues from the entire fuel system, fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel injectors, valves, rings and pistons with H.E.S.T. Regular use ensures higher compression, fewer repairs, lower operating costs, and increased spark plug and injector life. Available in both consumer and commercial sizes. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor-safe.
HEST - “High Energy Solvent Technology,” a Berryman exclusive, incorporates the use of strong solvents, as opposed to weak carriers and diluents such as mineral spirits or kerosene. As a “tip of the cap” to our HEST technology, positive feedback regarding any of our products is affectionately referred to as a HESTimonial.
- Dirt bike
- Jet Ski
- Moto Home
- Push Mower
- Race Car
- Repair Shop
- Riding Mower
Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.