Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
SKU 043980035 Model SF-128 Weight 8.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $49.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Sea Foam Review by Thomas D. Holton
Price Value Quality
Sea Foam is the best and Rural King has the best Price and the service was great ,got in record time.
(Posted on 10/8/14)
- Service and Product Review by Lorie Opalanko
Quality Price Value
Rural King was great to deal with. Quick response to questions asked. Quick shipping. Sea Foam is a great product and gallon purchase is the only way to go if you have alot of diesel or gas equipment.
(Posted on 7/21/14)
- A+ Review by Seafoam
Value Quality Price
Can't imagine life without Seafoam and RuralKing has the lowest price on the net with quick, easy delivery. Can't get this deal at any brick & mortar.
(Posted on 2/20/13)
- Absolute must have. Review by RJ
Quality Price Value
This is a great product. It will work magic on your fuel injectors. Highly recommend this product for al vehicles farm/commercial and home gas/desel equipment.
(Posted on 11/20/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1 Gal. SF-128
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question