Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment
Treats 60 Gallon of Fuel
Experts have studied this treatment and it's endorsed by some of the big OEM's. Probably one of the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additives on the market today.
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer
- Approved by Several OEM's (GM, Ford, John Deere, Navistar)
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
- The Premium, all-season, all-purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle any diesel fuel related problem
- Meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness
Performance Formula Features
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25 degrees F (13 degrees C), depending upon base fuel
- Cleans and Protects Injectors: detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging
- Hot Weather: lubricator and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
- Increases Horsepower: With up to a 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
- Improves Fuel Economy: Independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Start-up: In cold weather, when fuel can gell or in very hot conditions when fuel viscosity is low.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions
- Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems: Lubricants protect against effect of low-sulfur fuel
- Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel: no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge
- Helps Remove Water: A special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/water separator can be more effective
- Can be used with Bio-Diesel Fuel: Up to B5 or %5 bio content
- Alcohol Free: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
Store at room temperature
Add before re-fueling
Note: All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle OEMs have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Performance Formula, which should be used year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems.
SKU 079790008 Model 38565 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great Product Review by DieselRT52
Price Value Quality
Was looking for this product and found it here with the best price, and shipping was great price, too. Fast delivery with no problems. Great company to go thru. Would recommend this product and company to go thru!!
(Posted on 12/4/12)
- Good Value Review by Volks
Quality Price Value
I have used this product for years it is great for older diesel injection pumps. And by the time I drive to the location that I normaly buy the product and back the total price payed with shipping is less.
(Posted on 9/15/12)
- Excellent product Review by Mike
Quality Price Value
Unfortunately I paid for Two Cases and only received one!
Called a couple weeks ago, still waiting for them to "get back to me!"
(Posted on 8/26/12)
- Great Product Review by F350 black beauty
Value Quality Price
I have been using this product for 5 years now, and I am very satisfied with the results. My engine loves it, and it runs really smooth when I put it on.
I can swear my injectors feel like they've been cleaned, because I can feel the HP when I accelerate.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Treatment 16oz.
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question