The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
- Penetrates to loosen rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts
- Protects metal against moisture and prohibits the action of corrosive elements
- Removes dirt, grease, grime, and more
- Displaces moisture - non-conductive
- All purpose lubricant for many uses around the house and workshop
$17.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
The world famous PB Blaster Penetrating Catalyst is more than just great. PB quickly brakes loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and in to hard-to-reach cavities. It's ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs. Plus, lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- A true penetrant
- Formulated in 1957
- Rust inhibitor
- Breaks loose surface tension of rust/frozen parts
- Much higher flashpoint ** 152F
- Non-evaporating lubricant
- Saves time & money by ensuring user will not have to burn off or drill out nuts & bolts or other expensive & time consuming means of repairs
Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Blaster's Garage Door Lube has been formulated to replace messy aerosol grease products typically used on overhead doors, rollers & tracks, wires, rope, etc. It incorporates the lubrication & lasting protection of silicone with an extreme pressure agent. This combination provides Blaster's Garage Door Lube with superior lubrication, protection & cleanliness. Product Features
- Leaves a tack-free film that will not accumulate dust and dirt
- Safe on virtually all surfaces
- Superior anti-wear characteristics Learn More