- Extra soft
- Picks up dust and grit from freshly polished surfaces
- 4 square yards
$5.98All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding durability and performance. 31"
- combination brush and scraper
- long reach and versatile
- superb all-round tool
All Pink Snow Tools are crafted with ultra strong polycarbonate scrapers and comfort foam grips for outstanding
durability and performance.
10” Ice Scraper
- easy to use
- easy to store
- ideal for removing frost
and heavy ice
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.