Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More
- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
- Ideal for shop cleanup & auto maintenance
- Excellent grease and oil rag around the auto, garage and home
- Picks up dirt, grease, and liquids
- Machine washable
- Soft, all-cotton weave
- Size: 13" x 14"
- Quantity: 50 towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
Contains no CFC's. Helps remove brake fluid, oil, grease, and other contaminants from brake linings, drums, and other brake parts. Can be used without disassembling the brake unit. Helps to stop brake squeal. Evaporates quickly and completely.
- Degreases Quickly
- Professional Formula
- Helps Stop Brake Squeal
Fluid Film provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals and superior lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film's unique lanolin based formula contains no solvents to evaporate. Always active, Fluid Film stops rust on contact. It will not become tacky, freeze, harm paint or plastic and resists water wash-off.
Fluid Film provides long lasting protection for battery terminals, hinges, locks, slides, chains, firearms, tools, vehicle undercoating, equipment being stored or shipped, metals exposed to salt air and water environments. Fluid Film is economical, easy to apply and available in aerosol form, 1 gallon, 5 gallon or 55 gallon container. Nothing protects or lubricates longer.
- Rust Preventive
- 11.75 Oz. Aerosol Can