Fluids - Lubricants
Bar and chain oil is designed to prevent rusting and reduce wear and linkage breakage thus extending bar and chain life. Penetration into rivet holes and the bar channel is assured. Designed especially for lubrication of bar and chain saws and open or enclosed chains on motorcycles, snowmobiles, and lawn and garden equipment. Additional benefits include high load carrying capacity minimizing wear of bar and chain, reduced throw off and heat build up, and rust and corrosion protection.Learn More
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Bar and chain oil is designed to prevent rusting and reduce wear and linkage breakage thus extending bar and chain life. Penetration into rivet holes and the bar channel is assured. Designed especially for lubrication of bar and chain saws and open or enclosed chains on motorcycles, snowmobiles, and lawn and garden equipment. Additional benefits include high load carrying capacity minimizing wear of bar and chain, reduced throw off and heat build up, and rust and corrosion protection. *Various ManufacturersLearn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $6.99
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control
Lucas Oil Slick Mist is a polymer paint gloss intensifier, which can be used on other surfaces such as glass, chrome and vinyl decals. Use Slick Mist as a traditional wax, quick detail spray or spray it on your vehicle between rinsing and drying for the easiest polish job ever. That’s right! Just spray it on a wet or dry surface and wipe it off. Slick Mist out performs the competition and will leave your finish slicker and shinier than any product on the market, with long lasting protection. You and Slick Mist can give any machine an extreme gloss fast!Learn More
If you want total engine protection, excellent fuel economy and a product recommended for applications under warranty, you want Mobil 1. The world's leading synthetic motor oil, it features a proprietary SuperSyn anti-wear technology that provides performance beyond conventional motor oils. Technology that allows Mobil 1 to exceed the toughest standards of Japanese, European and U.S. car builders -- and to provide exceptional protection against engine wear, under normal or even the most extreme conditions.
- Outstanding wear protection.
- Excellent high- and low-temperature performance.
- Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF.
- Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits (specific grades/viscosities).
SynPower Full Synthetic delivers superior engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. That’s because SynPower is the only leading full synthetic formulated with more durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer. When you want to keep your engine running its best, choose the ultimate protection found in SynPower Full Synthetic.
Premium chemistry and full synthetic base oils help SynPower deliver the ultimate protection against:
- Heat - SynPower is formulated with full synthetic base oil and premium chemistry that stands-up to extreme temperatures. SynPower flows when the engine is cool, and maintains its protection barrier as engine temperatures rise.
- Deposits - SynPower has extra detergents and dispersants to help prevent harmful build-up of sludge, varnish and other deposits in your engine.
- Wear - With all the concern about lower zinc in motor oil, SynPower responded with advanced, more durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear.
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives which remain in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades) Is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
- Meets the performance requirements of most naturally aspirated, turbocharged and supercharged cars operating in North America.
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers. It has improved low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation Chrysler ATF fluids. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is specially formulated to give full protection in all critical areas of Chrysler transmission operation.
- Lubricates and prevents wear in gears, clutches, and bearings.
- Transfers engine power effectively.
- Removes heat efficiently.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Resists thermal and oxidative breakdown.
- Provides sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown.
- Gives proper friction performance for Chrysler vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder).
- Protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Resists foaming.