Fluids - Lubricants
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning Freon to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.
This unique design makes servicing A/C systems with 12 oz. cans of refrigerant fast and easy. EZ Tappers include an adapter for 4 oz. cans of oil charge and #8015 includes an additional adapter and fitting for R-12 cans.
* U.S. patent #6,041,0810 and #6,655,407Learn More
RV Plus Antifreeze protects from freezing down -50º Fahrenheit. There is no mixing of the antifreeze. This antifreeze is non-toxic and tasteless. Use 1 gallon for small units with no tanks, appoximatly 2 gallons for units under 18 feet, use 3 gallons for 18 - 20 feet long. Use 3 or more gallons in cabins. Safe for all pool surfaces including copper, brass, plastic, but not acetate.Use For
- Recreational Vehicle
- Swiming Pools
- vacation Homes
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.49
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More