Fluids - Lubricants
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Regular Price: $1.79
Special Price: $1.00
- All season Lith-Flex
- Multi-Purpouse Grease
- Net Weight 14oz
- A Lithium base multi purpose grease that is very economical and especially suited for normal temperature/speed conditions and is water insoluble. May be used for most farm applications, including chassis, water pumps and other grease lubricated bearings.
- NLGI #2 Approximate Temp. Range 0 to 275 degrees F.
Click here for MSDS label. Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
- Fuel stabilizer
- Keeps fuel fresh
- Number 1 selling fuel stabilizer recommended by over 70 equipment and engine manufacturers to keep fuel fresh and equipment ready to start
- Prevents gum and varnish build-up that can clog fuel systems
- Quick measure, easy pour bottle
- Treats 80 gallons
- 32 oz
Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE5W30
$3.19Havoline Deposit Shield Formula provides outstanding protection and Value:
- Advanced deposit control-with extra deposit protection-for cleaner, smoother, running engine.
- Patented antioxidant technology provides improved oil stability for increased engine durability.
- Superior viscosity control helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy, which could save you money.