Fluids - Lubricants
RK SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil is an extremely high quality product that provides performance and protection that exceeds conventional and synthetic blend motor oils. RK SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil meets or exceeds the performance specifications of: GM 6094M, Chrysler MS 6395, Ford WSS-M2C930-A, and Ford WSS-M2C945A.
Regular use of RK SAE 5W-20 will help provide:
- Minimum start-up wear
- Increase sludge protection
- Reduced oil consumption
- Enhance piston cleanliness
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.99
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12
Full formulation ATF designed for use in recent electronically controlled automatic transmissions as well as older units.
- Reduces friction for smooth, proper shifting
- Protects transmissions in year-round service
- Conditions seals
- Used in power steering units calling for this type fluid
- Meets the performance requirements for Dexron -III, Dexron -IIE, Dexron -II, Dexron, and Mercon fluids used in GM, Ford, and other automatic transmissions
- Do NOT overfill your transmission
$2.99Havoline Deposit Shield Formula provides outstanding protection and Value:
- Advanced deposit control-with extra deposit protection-for cleaner, smoother, running engine.
- Patented antioxidant technology provides improved oil stability for increased engine durability.
- Superior viscosity control helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy, which could save you money.
RV & Marine Antifreeze from SPLASH® is now made with renewable resources.
- Designed for use with recreational vehicles, boats, spas, pools, and vacation homes
- Formulated for -50°F or -100°F burst protection
- Convenient, ready-to-use solution
- DOW® USP propylene glycol
- DOW® USP corrosion inhibitors
- Proprietary plant-derived additive
- Improves user safety when compared to ethylene glycol-based products
- All ingredients are Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)
- Complies with the USDA and FDA regulations for use in applications where contact with food or beverage could occur
- Safe for incidental contact with people, pets, and wildlife
- Readily biodegradable and non-toxic to aquatic life
Regular Price: $3.79
Special Price: $2.99
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50