Fluids - Lubricants
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
RK SAE 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil is an extremely high quality product that provides performance and protection that exceeds conventional and synthetic blend motor oils. RK SAE 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of Toyota and Honda.
Regular use of RK SAE 0W-20 will help provide:
- Minimum start-up wear
- Increase sludge protection
- Reduced oil consumption
- Enhance piston cleanliness
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.99
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12
Pennzoil Marine Premium Plus outboard 2-cycle synthetic blend oil is specially designed for exceptional performance in marine applications. Formulated with an extra level of performance additives to protect outboard engines under the most severe operating conditions
- Helps keep spark plugs clean
- Helps protect against piston scuffing
- Helps keep exhaust ports clean
- Helps protect against ring sticking