Fluids - Lubricants
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost is a total injector cleaner and performance improver that cleans injectors, boosts cetane and lubricates fuel injection components. To realize the benefits of today’s cleaner-burning fuels, new technology is required to maximize performance. This Max HP Formula restores lost power, smooths rough-running engines and improves fuel economy up to 8%. Diesel Kleen can be used year-round, but it is not a diesel fuel winterizer or antigel. When winter temperatures drop below +30°F. use Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost to provide maximum winter protection for your diesel engine.
- Cleans dirty injectors and prevents injector sticking in High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) and older systems
- Removes deposits on injectors and nozzle tips and prevents future deposits
- Boosts cetane up to 6 numbers – engines run smoother with less power lag and faster cold starts
- Boosts power – reduces need for downshifting
- Improves fuel economy up to 8%
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD, biodiesel and biodiesel blends
- Does not contain alcohol of any kind
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty when used as directed
This product is to be added to the fuel. DO NOT ADD TO THE DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID TANK.
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost does not provide antigel protection – in cold temperatures, use Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost (in the white bottle) to prevent fuel gelling.
Directions: Add entire contents (80 ounces) to 250 gallons of diesel fuel. For maximum cetane boost and quicker fuel injector clean-ups, add entire contents (80 ounces) to 125 gallons of diesel fuel.Learn More
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.
- Helps keep engines clean from soot and sludge.
- Proven performance for one million miles and beyond.
- Meets the latest requirements of all major heavy duty engine builders, including API CJ-4.
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $12.99
Harvest King Multi-Purpose Automatic Transmission Fluid is designed for use in recent electronically-controlled automatic transmissions as well as older units.
- Reduces friction for smooth, proper shifting
- Protects transmissions in year-round service
- Conditions seals
- Used in power steering units calling for this type of fluid
- Meets the performance requirements for Dexron III, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, Dexron, and Mercon fluids used in GM, Ford, and other automatic transmissions
Lucas Transmission Fix is a non-solvent formulas that stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. Use in any transmission for preventative maintenance.Use also in light duty manual transmissions to increase shifting ease and transmission life.
- Contains no solvents
- Lowers operating temperatures and stops foaming
- Can be added to existing fluid without draining any out
- Effective in an extremely high percentage of cases
- Case qty: 12
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
Recommended for use in diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade. Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving Easy Starting in Cold Weather Protects engine in extended hot weather driving Keep precision parts running cleanLearn More