Fluids - Lubricants
Lucas Transmission Fix is a non-solvent formulas that stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. Use in any transmission for preventative maintenance.Use also in light duty manual transmissions to increase shifting ease and transmission life.
- Contains no solvents
- Lowers operating temperatures and stops foaming
- Can be added to existing fluid without draining any out
- Effective in an extremely high percentage of cases
- Case qty: 12
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification