Fluids - Lubricants
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
$1.39Rural King All Season Lithium Flex Grease Learn More
- All season Lith-Flex
- Multi-Purpouse Grease
- Net Weight 14oz
- A Lithium base multi purpose grease that is very economical and especially suited for normal temperature/speed conditions and is water insoluble. May be used for most farm applications, including chassis, water pumps and other grease lubricated bearings.
- NLGI #2 Approximate Temp. Range 0 to 275 degrees F.
Click here for MSDS label. Learn More
RK SAE 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil is an extremely high quality product that provides performance and protection that exceeds conventional and synthetic blend motor oils. RK SAE 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of Toyota and Honda.
Regular use of RK SAE 0W-20 will help provide:
- Minimum start-up wear
- Increase sludge protection
- Reduced oil consumption
- Enhance piston cleanliness
$2.99Havoline Deposit Shield Formula provides outstanding protection and Value:
- Advanced deposit control-with extra deposit protection-for cleaner, smoother, running engine.
- Patented antioxidant technology provides improved oil stability for increased engine durability.
- Superior viscosity control helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy, which could save you money.
VR1 Racing Motor Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including CART, stock car and drag racing. It is recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels in track and street service.
- High performance and protection for today's engines that run at high RPM
- New ashless anti-wear additives combined with ZDDP provide ultimate wear protection
- Enhanced anti-foam system helps protect the engine even during extreme stress
- Enhanced additives protect against high-temperature deposits for a cleaner engine
- Friction modifiers help improve horsepower output
DuraBlend Tough Driving Formula has been developed with a unique blend of premium synthetic and conventional base oils with advanced additive technology. It provides increased protection for "tough driving conditions" such as stop and go traffic, frequent trips, hauling, and towing, which place extra stress and demands on your engine.
- Better protection against sludge and varnish deposit to keep your engine running cleaner, longer
- Better cold start protection by flowing more quickly and circulating faster through the engine
- Greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperatures for strong wear protection
- Helps improve fuel efficiency durability for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, 30WT