Fluids - Lubricants
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors Learn More
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12
Valvoline ATV oil contains a proprietary blend of premium base oils and advanced additive technology to help you get the most from your ATV.
- Extreme Condition Performance - Thermally stable formula maintains proper lubrication to protect engines under extreme conditions.
- Wet Clutch Protection - Optimal frictional characteristics for high torque, smooth shifting and proper protection of the wet clutch.
- Corrosion Resistance - Advanced additives help protect against water, deposits and other corrosive materials to keep engines clean.
- Maximum Horsepower - Proper additive balance for maximum horsepower.
- Minimal Wear - Increased anti-wear agents minimize wear from metal-to-metal contact.
- Shear Stability - Shear stable viscosity improvers better resist oil film breakdown
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Bar and chain oil is designed to prevent rusting and reduce wear and linkage breakage thus extending bar and chain life. Penetration into rivet holes and the bar channel is assured. Designed especially for lubrication of bar and chain saws and open or enclosed chains on motorcycles, snowmobiles, and lawn and garden equipment. Additional benefits include high load carrying capacity minimizing wear of bar and chain, reduced throw off and heat build up, and rust and corrosion protection.Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $12.99
Recommended for use in diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade. Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving Easy Starting in Cold Weather Protects engine in extended hot weather driving Keep precision parts running cleanLearn More