Fluids - Lubricants
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
Regular Price: $3.79
Special Price: $2.99
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE5W30
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12
- Provides improved wear performance and deposit control
- Has exceptional cold weather flow properties to help speed cold starts.
- Provides excellent high temperature protection
- Provides improved fuel economy
- Excellent wear protection
- Maximum engine life
- Improved cold weather performance