Fluids - Lubricants
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries.
Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
In Ford Powerstrokes we suggest one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
- Easy as 1-2-SQUEEZE!
- #1 rated coldest air.
- Cools interior faster with colder, drier air.
- Replaces lost refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system.
- Special anti-wear additives extend system life and improve performance.
- System safe leak sealer stops most common A/C leaks in hoses, gaskets and O-Rings.
- Contains moisture and acid eliminator.
- Reusable Trigger dispenser with built in low-pressure gauge and temperature dial indicator.
- Extra long 24” recharge hose for accessing hard to reach service ports.
- New easy coupler attaches simply by pushing on the port.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
$2.99Havoline Deposit Shield Formula provides outstanding protection and Value:
- Advanced deposit control-with extra deposit protection-for cleaner, smoother, running engine.
- Patented antioxidant technology provides improved oil stability for increased engine durability.
- Superior viscosity control helps maintain engine power and preserve fuel economy, which could save you money.
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE10W40
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More