Fluids - Lubricants
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
- Easy as 1-2-SQUEEZE!
- #1 rated coldest air.
- Cools interior faster with colder, drier air.
- Replaces lost refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system.
- Special anti-wear additives extend system life and improve performance.
- System safe leak sealer stops most common A/C leaks in hoses, gaskets and O-Rings.
- Contains moisture and acid eliminator.
- Reusable Trigger dispenser with built in low-pressure gauge and temperature dial indicator.
- Extra long 24” recharge hose for accessing hard to reach service ports.
- New easy coupler attaches simply by pushing on the port.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $29.99
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
Quickly converts your existing R-12 charging hoses over for use with R-134a systems. Includes high and low side quick couplers, a common service hose and shutoff valves to prevent the release of refrigerant. Shutoff valves will attach to any 1/4“ female SAE flare fitting.Learn More
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
Premium formulation ATF designed for use in electronically controlled automatic transmissions as well as older hydraulic controlled units.
- Reduces friction for smooth, proper shifting
- Protects transmissions in year-round service
- Conditions seals, contains effective anti-foam agents
- May be used in power steering units calling for this type of fluid
- Recommended for automatic transmissions where Dexron III, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, Dexron, Mercon, Allison C-4 or C-3 fluids are specified for GM, Ford, and other vehicles.
- Do NOT overfill transmission
- Provides improved wear performance and deposit control
- Has exceptional cold weather flow properties to help speed cold starts.
- Provides excellent high temperature protection
- Provides improved fuel economy
- Excellent wear protection
- Maximum engine life
- Improved cold weather performance