Fluids - Lubricants
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries.
Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
In Ford Powerstrokes we suggest one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
- Easy as 1-2-SQUEEZE!
- #1 rated coldest air.
- Cools interior faster with colder, drier air.
- Replaces lost refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system.
- Special anti-wear additives extend system life and improve performance.
- System safe leak sealer stops most common A/C leaks in hoses, gaskets and O-Rings.
- Contains moisture and acid eliminator.
- Reusable Trigger dispenser with built in low-pressure gauge and temperature dial indicator.
- Extra long 24” recharge hose for accessing hard to reach service ports.
- New easy coupler attaches simply by pushing on the port.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control
Quickly converts your existing R-12 charging hoses over for use with R-134a systems. Includes high and low side quick couplers, a common service hose and shutoff valves to prevent the release of refrigerant. Shutoff valves will attach to any 1/4“ female SAE flare fitting.Learn More
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
Premium formulation ATF designed for use in electronically controlled automatic transmissions as well as older hydraulic controlled units.
- Reduces friction for smooth, proper shifting
- Protects transmissions in year-round service
- Conditions seals, contains effective anti-foam agents
- May be used in power steering units calling for this type of fluid
- Recommended for automatic transmissions where Dexron III, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, Dexron, Mercon, Allison C-4 or C-3 fluids are specified for GM, Ford, and other vehicles.
- Do NOT overfill transmission