Fluids - Lubricants
Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid is a specially formulated automatic transmission fluid
- Suitable for us in vehicles require Dexron II, Dexron III, and Mercon Fluids
- Do not use this product in General Motors vehicles after model year 2005 and Ford vehicles after model year 2005
- Do not sue this product in transmissions that specify Ford Type F, Mercon V fluids or GM Dexron VI Fluid
- Always follow equipment manufacturer's fluid recommendations
- Case qty: 12
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is a passenger car and light truck automatic transmission fluid for most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high-performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is engineered to maintain friction control for smooth shifts action under the most severe operating conditions. It protects against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. It is manufactured from select Group II base oils and additives that provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of deposits, sludge, varnish, and foam. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 provides outstanding durability.
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action Is specially formulated to prevent shudder.
- Retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods.
- Protects automatic transmission fluid coolers from corrosion.
- Practically eliminates transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, and wear.
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge,or other harmful deposits. Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Quiet performance - Especially effective in reducing transmission "chatter." Assures smooth, quiet action at all speeds.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating body when hot