Fluids - Lubricants
Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is a passenger car and light truck automatic transmission fluid for most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high-performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is engineered to maintain friction control for smooth shifts action under the most severe operating conditions. It protects against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. It is manufactured from select Group II base oils and additives that provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of deposits, sludge, varnish, and foam. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 provides outstanding durability.
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action Is specially formulated to prevent shudder.
- Retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods.
- Protects automatic transmission fluid coolers from corrosion.
- Practically eliminates transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, and wear.
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge,or other harmful deposits. Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Quiet performance - Especially effective in reducing transmission "chatter." Assures smooth, quiet action at all speeds.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating body when hot
Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid is a specially formulated automatic transmission fluid
- Suitable for us in vehicles require Dexron II, Dexron III, and Mercon Fluids
- Do not use this product in General Motors vehicles after model year 2005 and Ford vehicles after model year 2005
- Do not sue this product in transmissions that specify Ford Type F, Mercon V fluids or GM Dexron VI Fluid
- Always follow equipment manufacturer's fluid recommendations
- Case qty: 12
Pennzoil Marine Premium Plus outboard 2-cycle synthetic blend oil is specially designed for exceptional performance in marine applications. Formulated with an extra level of performance additives to protect outboard engines under the most severe operating conditions
- Helps keep spark plugs clean
- Helps protect against piston scuffing
- Helps keep exhaust ports clean
- Helps protect against ring sticking
Pennzoil motor oil with Active Cleaning Agents continuously prevents dirt and contaminants from turing into performance robbing deposits, helping keep your engine clean to maintain responsiveness.
- Actively keep engines clean
- Provide wear protection
- Control high-temperature
- Help protect emissions systems
- Case qty: 12