Fluids - Lubricants
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control
This unique design makes servicing A/C systems with 12 oz. cans of refrigerant fast and easy. EZ Tappers include an adapter for 4 oz. cans of oil charge and #8015 includes an additional adapter and fitting for R-12 cans.
* U.S. patent #6,041,0810 and #6,655,407Learn More
$8.99Quicksilver Premium Plus 2-Cycle Oil is recommended for use in liquid-cooled, 2-cycle engines with oil injection systems or for premix applications which require a TC-W3 oil. This 2-cycle marine outboard engine oil meets or exceeds outboard or personal watercraft manufacturer warranty requirements. Quicksilver Premium Plus 2-Cycle Oil is TC-W3 certified and formulated to burn cleaner and maximize performance.
- Low to mid- horsepower outboard engines
- Normal marine operating conditions
- Exceeds TC-W3 standards
- reduces rust and corrosion of internal components
- Provides enhanced detergency to help keep your engine free of deposits
Lucas Octane Booster - A Real Octane Booster! Tested and proven to deliver three times more boost than most other brands. Lucas Octane Booster is a GENUINE Performance Enhancer! One 15 oz. bottle treats up to 25 gallons of fuel. Not street legal.
- Safe for turbos, oxygen sensors and catalytic converters
- Suitable for use in fuel injected and carburated engines
- Provides more boost than most other brands
- Promotes clean fuel burn for fewer emissions
- Case qty: 12
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors Learn More
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries. Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
Use STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer. It keeps the fuel fresh for up to 12 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank. Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. Perfect for collector cars, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
- Fuel stabilizer
- Keeps fuel fresh
- Number 1 selling fuel stabilizer recommended by over 70 equipment and engine manufacturers to keep fuel fresh and equipment ready to start
- Prevents gum and varnish build-up that can clog fuel systems
- Quick measure, easy pour bottle
- Treats 80 gallons
- 32 oz
Lucas Hub Oil was formulated to stop leaks in steering axles and trailer hubs on heavy duty trucks. It also allows hubs to run on a marginal amount of oil in case of a blown seal or poor maintenance. It is an excellent gear lube for racing or heavy duty applications.
- Slows leaks
- Prevents downtime
- Extremely heat resistant
- Very long lasting