Fluids - Lubricants
A pure petroleum multi-use oil supplement. Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions and differentials. Number one in the heavy duty and high performance industries. Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product formulated to eliminate dry starts and reduce friction, heat and wear in any type of engine. It allows motor oils a higher degree of lubricity which reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. Since it is pure petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants, even synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. It keeps old engines alive and new engines new.
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
- Eliminates dry starts
- Raises oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
Lucas Hub Oil was formulated to stop leaks in steering axles and trailer hubs on heavy duty trucks. It also allows hubs to run on a marginal amount of oil in case of a blown seal or poor maintenance. It is an excellent gear lube for racing or heavy duty applications.
- Slows leaks
- Prevents downtime
- Extremely heat resistant
- Very long lasting
Lucas Octane Booster - A Real Octane Booster! Tested and proven to deliver three times more boost than most other brands. Lucas Octane Booster is a GENUINE Performance Enhancer! One 15 oz. bottle treats up to 25 gallons of fuel. Not street legal.
- Safe for turbos, oxygen sensors and catalytic converters
- Suitable for use in fuel injected and carburated engines
- Provides more boost than most other brands
- Promotes clean fuel burn for fewer emissions
- Case qty: 12
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Case qty: 12
An additive for hydraulic systems that stops leaks and increases hydraulic pressure. Use in new units to stop initial wear and increase fluid life.
Lucas Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak was formulated to renew hydraulic fluid with an additive package that stops seal leaks, boosts pressure, reduces operating temperatures and increases the life of hoses, rams and cylinders. It is an inexpensive solution to most hydraulic problems and a perfect preventative maintenance product.
- Stops leaks
- Prevents major overhauls
- Reduces heat
- Increases equipment life
- Case wty: 12
Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines!
- Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic & full synthetic motor oils.
- Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion.
- Case qty: 12
Lucas High Performance Motorcycle Oils are the result of technology gained through years of blending motor oils and gear oils for the racing industry.
These are TRUE racing oils that FAR exceed all manufacturer specifications and can outlast other oils up to 4 times on the track or on the street.
- Lower oil temperatures
- Longer oil life
- Longer component life
- Less noise, fewer leaks
- Case qty: 12
$8.99Quicksilver Premium Plus 2-Cycle Oil is recommended for use in liquid-cooled, 2-cycle engines with oil injection systems or for premix applications which require a TC-W3 oil. This 2-cycle marine outboard engine oil meets or exceeds outboard or personal watercraft manufacturer warranty requirements. Quicksilver Premium Plus 2-Cycle Oil is TC-W3 certified and formulated to burn cleaner and maximize performance.
- Low to mid- horsepower outboard engines
- Normal marine operating conditions
- Exceeds TC-W3 standards
- reduces rust and corrosion of internal components
- Provides enhanced detergency to help keep your engine free of deposits
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion