This unique design makes servicing A/C systems with 12 oz. cans of refrigerant fast and easy. EZ Tappers include an adapter for 4 oz. cans of oil charge and #8015 includes an additional adapter and fitting for R-12 cans.
* U.S. patent #6,041,0810 and #6,655,407Learn More
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers. It has improved low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation Chrysler ATF fluids. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is specially formulated to give full protection in all critical areas of Chrysler transmission operation.
- Lubricates and prevents wear in gears, clutches, and bearings.
- Transfers engine power effectively.
- Removes heat efficiently.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Resists thermal and oxidative breakdown.
- Provides sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown.
- Gives proper friction performance for Chrysler vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder).
- Protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Resists foaming.