Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost is a total injector cleaner and performance improver that cleans injectors, boosts cetane and lubricates fuel injection components. To realize the benefits of today’s cleaner-burning fuels, new technology is required to maximize performance. This Max HP Formula restores lost power, smooths rough-running engines and improves fuel economy up to 8%. Diesel Kleen can be used year-round, but it is not a diesel fuel winterizer or antigel. When winter temperatures drop below +30°F. use Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost to provide maximum winter protection for your diesel engine.
- Cleans dirty injectors and prevents injector sticking in High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) and older systems
- Removes deposits on injectors and nozzle tips and prevents future deposits
- Boosts cetane up to 6 numbers – engines run smoother with less power lag and faster cold starts
- Boosts power – reduces need for downshifting
- Improves fuel economy up to 8%
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD, biodiesel and biodiesel blends
- Does not contain alcohol of any kind
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty when used as directed
This product is to be added to the fuel. DO NOT ADD TO THE DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID TANK.
Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost does not provide antigel protection – in cold temperatures, use Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost (in the white bottle) to prevent fuel gelling.
Directions: Add entire contents (80 ounces) to 250 gallons of diesel fuel. For maximum cetane boost and quicker fuel injector clean-ups, add entire contents (80 ounces) to 125 gallons of diesel fuel.Learn More
RV Antifreeze protects from freezing down -50º Fahrenheit. There is no mixing of the antifreeze. This antifreeze is non-toxic and tasteless. Use 1 gallon for small units with no tanks, appoximatly 2 gallons for units under 18 feet, use 3 gallons for 18 - 20 feet long. Use 3 or more gallons in cabins. Safe for all pool surfaces including copper, brass, plastic, but not acetate.
- Recreational Vehicle
- Swiming Pools
- vacation Homes
Not for use in enginesLearn More
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 550 Drum Diameter: 11.1 in. Warmer Length: 35 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm