Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
**This is a flammable substance.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
- Easy as 1-2-SQUEEZE!
- #1 rated coldest air.
- Cools interior faster with colder, drier air.
- Replaces lost refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system.
- Special anti-wear additives extend system life and improve performance.
- System safe leak sealer stops most common A/C leaks in hoses, gaskets and O-Rings.
- Contains moisture and acid eliminator.
- Reusable Trigger dispenser with built in low-pressure gauge and temperature dial indicator.
- Extra long 24” recharge hose for accessing hard to reach service ports.
- New easy coupler attaches simply by pushing on the port.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More