Parts - Maintenance
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Also compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%. Removes microscopic particles (10 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Zinc die-cast top cap with 1 inch NPT pipe fittings. See-Thru bowl allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow. Working pressure up to 150 PSI and flows up to 5 gpm (gravity fed) with 24 inch head.Learn More
This Ideal Division-stant 1-.31in. To 2-.25in. Trim-Gear Hose ClampsLearn More
- R134a Aluminum Manifold Gauge Set
- Includes Red, Blue & Yellow 72" hoses and Service Couplers
- Large Sight Glass for Visual Inspections
- Auxillary Vacuum Line Access Port
- Scales in PSI and BAR measurements
- Professional Grade
ITEM A/C Charging Hose Set TYPE R134a SIZE (IN.) 72 MATERIAL Rubber and Brass APPLICATION R134a Manifold Gauges FOR USE WITH R134a Systems NUMBER OF PIECES 3 INCLUDES Red, Yellow, Blue Hoses PACKAGE QUANTITY 1
Rain-X Weatherbeater Windshield Wiper Blades provide a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe by using embedded friction reducers and multiple pressure points to hug the windshield.
- Long lasting durability defined by a galvanized steel frame that prevents rust and corrosion
- All natural squeegee rubber resists cracking, splitting and tearing caused by heat, cold, windshield wiper fluid and salt
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to windshield
- Multiple pressure points to hug the window to provide a smooth and streak free wipe with each pass of the windshield wiper
- High quality windshield wiper blade that meets or exceeds all original equipment manufacturers' standards
- Quick and easy to install
Replacement bowl for models 495 and 496 See-Thru fuel filters. Alcohol-resistant polymer material stands up to harsh weather conditions. With easy-to-use sediment drain valve. (Note: For best results, use GOLDENROD filter wrench for removal of See-Thru bowl, to prevent cracking during element changes).
- The outer diameter, including threads is 3.875”.
- The minor diameter, before the threads is 3.764”.
- The inner diameter, inside the bowl is 3.261”.
Labeling identifies both RMA and FHP number to reduce your total V-Belt cost by consolidating existing classical and FHP belt sizes into a single belt line Replaces both “A” and “4L” belt types oil and heat-resistant, anti-static
Industry Part #: A24/4L260; Length: 26"Learn More