Parts - Maintenance
Rain-X Weatherbeater Windshield Wiper Blades provide a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe by using embedded friction reducers and multiple pressure points to hug the windshield.
- Long lasting durability defined by a galvanized steel frame that prevents rust and corrosion
- All natural squeegee rubber resists cracking, splitting and tearing caused by heat, cold, windshield wiper fluid and salt
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to windshield
- Multiple pressure points to hug the window to provide a smooth and streak free wipe with each pass of the windshield wiper
- High quality windshield wiper blade that meets or exceeds all original equipment manufacturers' standards
- Quick and easy to install
Loctite® Freeze & Release instantly freezes seized and rusted bolts, nuts, studs down to -45°F (-43°C). This ultra shock-freeze effect causes microscopic cracks in the layer of rust, allowing the penetrating oil to wick directly into the rust by capillary action. The assembly can be easily dismantled after allowing only 1-2 minutes penetration time.
- Fast The assembly is frozen in less than 10 seconds, and should be ready to dismantle in 1-2 minutes.
- Easy No hammer, long pipe, torch or cut-off wheel is required.
- Multi-Purpose Released parts remain lubricated and protected from corrosion.
- 6 cans per case
Click here for MSDS label.
Click here for Technical Data Sheet Learn More
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, and related additives including methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Also compatible with biodiesel blends up to 20%. Removes microscopic particles (10 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Zinc die-cast top cap with 1 inch NPT pipe fittings. See-Thru bowl allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow. Working pressure up to 150 PSI and flows up to 5 gpm (gravity fed) with 24 inch head.Learn More
Replacement bowl for models 495 and 496 See-Thru fuel filters. Alcohol-resistant polymer material stands up to harsh weather conditions. With easy-to-use sediment drain valve. (Note: For best results, use GOLDENROD filter wrench for removal of See-Thru bowl, to prevent cracking during element changes).
- The outer diameter, including threads is 3.875”.
- The minor diameter, before the threads is 3.764”.
- The inner diameter, inside the bowl is 3.261”.
$11.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More