Parts - Maintenance
Rain-X Weatherbeater Windshield Wiper Blades provide a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe by using embedded friction reducers and multiple pressure points to hug the windshield.
- Long lasting durability defined by a galvanized steel frame that prevents rust and corrosion
- All natural squeegee rubber resists cracking, splitting and tearing caused by heat, cold, windshield wiper fluid and salt
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to windshield
- Multiple pressure points to hug the window to provide a smooth and streak free wipe with each pass of the windshield wiper
- High quality windshield wiper blade that meets or exceeds all original equipment manufacturers' standards
- Quick and easy to install
Replacement bowl for models 495 and 496 See-Thru fuel filters. Alcohol-resistant polymer material stands up to harsh weather conditions. With easy-to-use sediment drain valve. (Note: For best results, use GOLDENROD filter wrench for removal of See-Thru bowl, to prevent cracking during element changes).
- The outer diameter, including threads is 3.875”.
- The minor diameter, before the threads is 3.764”.
- The inner diameter, inside the bowl is 3.261”.
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.69
Labeling identifies both RMA and FHP number to reduce your total V-Belt cost by consolidating existing classical and FHP belt sizes into a single belt line Replaces both “A” and “4L” belt types Oil and heat-resistant, anti-static
Industry Part #: A21/4L230; Length: 23"
Dimensions: 0.75" D x 10" L x 3" WLearn More
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $14.39These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $7.19These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More