- Heavy duty truck tire mounting bar
- Design allows for less effort, provides excellent wheel/rim surface contact area for less side to side movement. Improved blade and knob design. Tip on one end for 'grabbing' the rim.
- Length is 37”
- Diameter is ¾”
- Weight is 5 lbs
Versatile All-Season Performance
- Isolated tread elements,full slotting and blading: Help provide outstanding all-season traction
- Two steel belts: Help stabilize tread for good handling and grip
- Distinctive outlined black serrated lettering: Enhanced appearance
- Polyester radial cord body: Helps provide a smooth ride
- 40,000 mile/ 65,000 kilometre Tread Life Limited Warranty*
- Demount tubeless truck tires in seconds.
- Never lift tire to demount rear or bottom bead.
- Eliminates bead damage.
- Handles all tubeless truck tires 16.5" - 24.5" diameter and some super single "floats".
- No damage to aluminum or painted wheels.
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
- Sizes: 3/4"" - 16"" Right, 3/4"" - 16"" Left, 22 x 1.5mm
- Plug strings and glue included
- Easy to use