Don’t worry about finding flat tires on your hand dolly or wagon with the Buffalo Tools 10 inch No Flat Tires. With a 10 inch diameter and a width of 2.875, these solid rubber tires can accommodate a load capacity of up to 300 lbs. The rubber is enhanced with microcellular polyurethane to keep these tires flat free and ready to use when you need them.
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.875"
- 5/8" Axle Shaft
- Load Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Solid Rubber
- Removes both top and bottom bead from short side - no need to flip tire/rim.
- Demount all tubeless tires 17.5” thru 24.5” and Super Singles up through 315/22.5” Including most radial and bias ply tires.
- Demounts tire in 8 seconds.
- 90518-100-1 ESC-100
- 90518-200M ESC-200M
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.
- 5 gallon capacity ASME certified tank designed for commercial use on all tires ATV to 24.5" truck tires.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- The New welded tab on 20390 barrel allows it to lock securely on the rim edge for better control of air discharge between the tire and wheel.
- Safely rests on your leg at a 45 degree angle to the wheel.
- Tank Size 5 Gallon
- Material Steel
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 18" x 10"
- Made in the USA!