- Use on single, two, and three piece wheel truck tires and rims, including some new style wheels
- Most popular tool for breaking beads on agricultural wheels
- Tool hydraulically clamps on the wheel
- 3.75 inch stroke
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
- Removes both top and bottom bead from short side - no need to flip tire/rim.
- Demount all tubeless tires 17.5” thru 24.5” and Super Singles up through 315/22.5” Including most radial and bias ply tires.
- Demounts tire in 8 seconds.
- 90518-100-1 ESC-100
- 90518-200M ESC-200M
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: SLiME is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.Learn More
The SuperFlow 12 Volt Portable Air Compressor with LED Light can be taken with you anywhere. Whether your need to inflate a ball or a low tire, daytime or at night, this heavy duty portable air compressor, with an LED light, will get the job done!
- 12 Volt - Powers From a Car Cigerette Lighter
- 16 Foot Hose
- 150 PSI
- 15 AMPS
- LED Light with an Emergency Red Light
- Inflate a Tire in 4 Minutes
- Easy Twist Brass Inflator
- Carrying Bag Included